Chapter 1: The Encounter

I stood at the entrance of a cursed Forrest as I looked inside of it before I looked behind me and see a bunch of my classmates looking at me.

me: 'How did it come to this?'

I asked myself before I thought back to earlier that day.

-Flashback-

I was looking out the window of class as I was thinking about all the people that went missing in the forest that dad and I went hunting in. I was lost in my thoughts until i felt a smack upside my head making me turn and look at the schools bully Harold, although Harold was the school bully he knows or is at least smart enough to know not to mess with me.

me: *slightly annoyed* "Can I help you?"

Harold: "Finally got your attention, the gang and I are headed to the woods tonight to do a test of courage, want to come?"

me: "Doesn't sound interesting"

Harold: "There will be hot girls"

me: "Still doesn't sound interesting"

Harold: "Uh, there will be hot guys?"

I just glared at him while I'm not homophobic I don't think me spending my night getting dicked by a guy is all that fun either.

???: "honestly Harold you can't seem to do this little job. How are you going to take care of our child?"

I look behind Harold to see the school slut known as Sarah she'd fuck or suck anyone behind Harold's back just for fun. She even offered herself to me once but I turned her down since; "I don't like the idea of sticking my penis in a walking STI & STD bank, thank you very much" she walked up to me and sat herself on my desk in a way that I could see up her skirt

me: 'Great now I have to disinfect my desk'

I look up at her and she is smiling

Sarah: "Come on, Y/n. It will be fun."

me: "Like I said to Harold, it doesn't sound interesting."

Sarah: "You sure there will a 300 dollar reward for the bravest soul"

me: "What time?"

-End of Flashback-

me: 'Damn it'

I looked behind me to Harold, Sarah and their friends

me: "so who's going first and what are the rules?"

Harold: "Rules are simply bro"

me: 'don't call me bro cunt'

Harold: "you must spend at least 30 minutes in the forest before you come out."

Sarah held up a wad of 300 dollars in what looked like 20 dollar bills

Harold: "Also you must make it back here in one piece"

me: "Duh"

Harold face shifted a bit in the darkness before regaining his smile

Harold: *upset* "Get even one scratch and you don't get the 300 dollars"

me: 'I see he is upset that I interrupted him *i turn to the woods* dumbass, this is going to be easy money'

Sarah: "ready~"

me: "yeah"

Sarah: "then go"

I started walking into the forest making a couple of them groan, probably thought i was going to run in. Idiots I'm a hunter I don't run unless I need to I have to conserve energy.