009. narrative

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter nine,
——————————
NARRATIVE

olivia's pov

"jackson, what the fu– olivia?"

"the one and only", i said, making my way to everyone else. as i was making my way, a tall, dark-haired boy approached me.

"well, well, well. if it isn't mister chase hudson", i said crossing my arms over my chest.

"shut up and give me the hug that i've been waiting for", he brought me in for a big hug, causing me to giggle. i wrapped my arms around his torso, embracing the hug.

📸‼️

i let go of chase to see who's phone it was, "fuck", madi mumbled as she put her phone on silent.

"delete that. now", i stared her down in hopes of her deleting it but no luck.

"why? y'all are cute, ugh my babies. i feel like a mom right now", madi cooed with her hand on her chest.

i walked over to everyone, saying 'hello', i knew all of them from tik tok, i've just never met any of them.

"yo, i can't believe i've just met chase's girlfriend".

"i'm not–"

"–she's not my girlfriend", chase cuts me off, chuckling to himself.

"not yet", payton added with a smirk plastered on his face causing the everyone else in the room to erupt in "oohs".

we all talked, and i got to know everyone a bit better. we also found out the arrangements for the rooms.

i'm with madi, chase is with payton and i zoned out on the rest of the arrangements. oops

・゚*:・゚

we were all outside, and i was currently talking to a few supporters.

"olivia!", someone shouted, causing me to turn my head towards the direction of where my name was being called.

"zoe!", i gasped, noticing who it was. she ran up to me and embraced me in a huge hug.

"i missed you", she said.

there was a girl behind zoe. she was a brunette and really pretty.

"oh– this is haley morales, she's like one of my best friends", zoe introduced us together. haley gave me a soft smile and i returned one.

・゚*:・゚

after i spoke to a few more supporters and met a few more people, i decided to go find chase.

chase was with three other guys, two of them looked very familiar. as i got closer, the two faces that looked familiar were sam hurley and josh richards.

"IS THAT SURFER BOY SAM?", i scream as i ran up towards sam hurley, attacking him from behind with a hug. sam immediately turned round, returning the hug.

"yooo", he said holding me tighter in the hug. we both pulled away and i said my 'hellos' to josh and the other guy who's called mychael.

the boys decided to make some tiktoks and chase insisted that i should be in them which i accepted.

・゚*:・゚

after a while, i decided to go back inside the hotel.

"aw, where are you going?"

"back inside", i replied, already making my way back to the hotel.

"i'll come. bye guys, see y'all later", soon enough chase was by my side and we were both walking into the hotel, heading up to my hotel room.

when i opened the door, in the room was chase keith, drayke, madi and another blonde girl.

"and the lovebirds are back", madi joked, chase and i both laughed it off whilst chase shook his head.

"hi cynthia!", chase smiled, making eye contact with the other blonde girl.

cynthia... hmmm

"hi chase", cynthia smiled back as she hugged him. i don't know why but i felt this weird feeling inside. almost as if i was jealous.

was i jealous? nah

why would i be jealous, it's just a hug.

"it's rude of me to not introduce myself. i'm olivia", i smiled at her.

"oh i know, i watch your tiktoks. well i'm cynthia"

she watches my tiktoks?

awh okay forget my original thoughts, i love her already.

"oh shoot", i sighed, remembering that i was supposed to call my mom when i first arrived.

"what happened?", drayke asked me.

"my mom wanted me to call her when i first arrived", i explained as I reached into my back pocket.

"we can go to mine and payton's room while you call your mom if you want", chase suggested.

"yes please", they all made their way out, madi closing the door behind her. i sat on my bed, tapping on the contact name 'momma🐻'.

"hey mom, sorry i never called you earlier, i completely forgot"

"aw, hunny it's fine. how is playlist so far?"

"it's great. i've met so many people, and they're all so nice", i smiled to myself, feeling good that i was able to make friends.

"aw, that's good to he-"

"oh my gosh, mom! there's this dude and his name is cash. cash!"

"olivia, don't make fun of his name", my mother said, a stern tone in her voice.

"noo, i'm not making fun of it... it's an interesting name that's all"

"hm, well that's enough. go back to your friends. have fun, but not too much fun! i love you!"

"i love you too mom, tell dad i said hi", and with that, she hung up.

since it was only me in the room and i felt lonely, i made my way to chase and payton's hotel room (which was only a few doors down).

when i got there, there were a few people there but my eyes immediately landed on chase and cynthia who were sitting, chatting away to themselves.

there's that weird feeling again, what the fuck.

i decided to talk to payton who was with jackson, sam, chase keith and jason waud. "hey boys". i was welcomed into their conversation with a few 'heys' and 'his'

"how come you're not with chase?"

all i needed to do was turn my head in chase and cynthia's direction and the boys soon caught on. "oh", was all i heard one of them whisper.

"but it's whatever", i simply shook it off and soon enough the boys and i were having our own full-on conversation.