𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚡 𝟷𝟶𝟷

⊱ ─────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────────── ⊰

안녕하세요, JYP 엔터테인먼트의 박연재입니다.
열심히 일하겠습니다, 잘 부탁드립니다.
 ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊʏᴘ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴀᴇ!
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ʜᴀʀᴅ, ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ.

»—————————–✄

Produce X 101Park Yeonjae's intro video

Produce X 101
Park Yeonjae's intro video.
All of Yeonjae's Produce X 101 videos.

- Yeonjae is from JYP Entertainment.
- He trained for 4 years and 1 month.
- Yeonjae was entitled as the "Best Dancer" in the program by the dance trainers.
– He can learn choreography extremely well and rapidly. He learned the X1-MA and Move chorus and Monday to Sunday choreography whilst only watching it one time.
– Yeonjae has been in the top 10 since the beginning of the first rankings. His lowest ranking was 6th place.
-He has become really close with Yunseong, Wooseok, Yohan, Hangyul, Minhee, Dongpyo and Seungwoo.
- Yeonjae was given a title as the "2000-liners and below" hyung. He helps and takes care of his younger trainees as well as his same-aged trainees.

Agency Evaluation
- In pre-recording meeting, he showcased his dance skills and freestyling. He also dance the proper Taemin's Move.
- On the first meeting, he sat on the 80th seat.
- Yeonjae and Seobin performed NCT U's Baby Don't Stop and iKon's Killing Me in Agency Evaluation.
- Trainers asked Yeonjae to freestyle. He freestyled "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back" by Shawn Mendes.
- He received B grade in the Agency Evaluation. 

"X1-MA" Grade Evaluation
- Yeonjae moved to class A from B after the Level Re-evaluation.
- His dance and vocals were complimented by the trainers for being very stable though out the song.
- He helped to teach choreography in class A, B and to other trainees.
- He was one of the contenders for X1-MA's center along with DSP Media, Son Dongpyo, Brand New Music, Kim Sihun and TOP Media, Kim Wooseok.

Group X Battle
- In Group X Battle, he did EXO's MAMA. He was the group's main vocal and leader.
→ Yeonjae received the second most votes in the team, earning 95 votes.
- During the Group X Battle, he visited some groups' practice and helped them in their dance.
– He was chosen as the 3rd most handsome trainee by all of the trainee's during the first elimination ceremony cut in.
→  Trainees commented that he have a strong jaw line yet a soft face and his natural brown eyes. They also said Yeonjae have great resemblance to NCT's Jungwoo.
- Yeonjae ranked 4th in the first elimination ceremony, receiving a total of 1,012,653 votes.

Position Evaluation

- In Position Evaluation, he picked Dance Position and did Believer. He was the group's center and leader. He was the one who mainly made the choreography with the help of his other members.
→ Yeonjae received the most votes in their team and in the whole Dance Position. Earning the vote benefits.
- For the first time, Yeonjae was a contender for the 1st seat but ranked 2nd in the second elimination ceremony, receiving a total of 1,725,672 votes.

Concept Evaluation
- In Concept Evaluation, he was in Monday to Sunday's team but originally in MOVE's team before getting removed. He was the group's center, leader and rapper in Monday to Sunday.
→  He was supposed to be the main vocalist but decided to become a rapper since their team has no one in that position except Dohyon.
→ Yeonjae received the most votes in their team.
→ If Yeonjae was still in Move, he's one of the vocals. Many were disappointed when Yeonjae didn't performed Move.
→ He's originally the leader of team Move.
→ Yeonjae calls the Concept Evaluation as his most darkest times in Produce x 101.
- During Concept Evaluation, he visited U Got It team. Yeonjae jokingly rapped Yohan's part (his rap was good even though he did that as a joke) and helped him in some parts.
- Yeonjae ranked 6th in the third elimination ceremony, receiving a total of 322,944 votes. It was his lowest ranking throughout the show.
– When trainees are picking their ONE PICKs, Yeonjae was ranked 3rd by all of the trainee's during the third elimination ceremony cut in.

Debut Evaluation
- In Debut Evaluation, he chose To My World as Sub Vocal 2.
→ He's the leader again in this evaluation.
- Along with Seungwoo, Seungyoun, and Yohan, he was also asked to try out the center part of Boyness' team.
- Yeonjae was the center in the song "Dream For You" along with Minkyu
- Yeonjae ranked 3rd, receiving a total of 1,697,218 votes.

⊱ ─────────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ────────── ⊰

('。• ω •。')
dont forget to vote and especially to comment! reading comments makes me going!
good bye, see u in the next chap!