Chapter 23: His back ?

Not edited sorry !!

Walking through the huge house, walking in areas I have never seen before. Come to find a massive gold door with a huge lock on it. It was huge like something you would find in a castle. Heading toward the door, wanting to know what was inside and why it was on the other side of the house.

Putting my cold and shivering hand on the Lock. Pushing hard on the door making a loud sound. Looking to the left I see a hand recognition test with Blake's name on it. Oh so Blake set this area up.

Touching the gold and Jews along the side of the door as design.

"Aye darling what are you doing here your allowed to be here is master saw you here I would be dead" a maid said with horror to me.

" omg you scared me" I said with holding my hand on my chest while breathing heavily.

" I'm sorry dear but you must leave this area immediately" she said Tryna rush me away.

Not saying anything I kept walking back from where I came from. Thinking in my head I'm going to come back here in the middle of the night. Officially if I can't be there there is something he is hiding and I want to know what the hell it is. What I want I get period.

Heading to the kitchen, hearing no sounds besides people cleaning and people cleaning the pool and yard.

"Where is everyone I said to Emily" who is one of the maids that works here. She's been working here for almost 30 years she is Blake's cousins grandma. She's about 60 years of age and loves working for Blake. She believes is part of the family tradition and that she should be a part of gang like everyone did.

"Hun they boys are off on a mission, they probably won't be back until later tonight or tomorrow morning" she said with a smile. I just nodded my head and walked up the stairs to head to my now clean bedroom.

Stripping off my clothes and brushing my bath following a short bath. If I really want to go back to that door I have to be quick and quiet all at once. Changing into a.

It's now about 11 o'clock at night and it's time to head back to the area I was in this morning

It's now about 11 o'clock at night and it's time to head back to the area I was in this morning. Walking to the right not going down the stairs, turning to a right and keep walking straight till you hit a long amount of stairs heading down them. It was very spooky, nothing but little touches stuck in the white stoned walls. Turning right to the door. Looking at the hand Recognition, it said the time, Blake's full name and the gangs name ( The devils). Putting my hand on the lock, i jigged it towards me wishing it would open but officially it wouldn't. Looking to the left I see a weird shadow coming from inside the light.

Walking towards the shadow, I look down to find a key reflecting from the wall

Walking towards the shadow, I look down to find a key reflecting from the wall. I pick up the key, to find out it looks very similar to the lock that needed the key. Slightly pushing the key into the lock.

" AYE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING KATE" I hear Jayden say while holding a gun towards me.

" I thought you were one of the Gangs about to attack us" he said with a Loud tone of voice.

Fear shaking through out my body, my eyes were tearing from fear, my knees felt like I was goon collapse. Many things were rushing through my body thinking I should apologise to Blake for being down here or just running towards my room. I picked plan b. I ran and locked my door, taking three deep long breaths.

Would Blake really do anything to me ? Maybe I can hide forever and he won't find me ? Damn if only that would be true. Sitting on my bed shitting my pants hoping no one would eat me alive. I look out my window and see a  moon, everything was so peaceful but yet so horrifying. Walking towards the window looking down to see a Mercedes pull up in the drive way talking to the bodyguard. Opening there car down I see Aj. Omg I haven't seen him in such a long time. How could someone so nice and warm-hearted be brothers with someone yet so cold hearted and mean. It doesn't make sense.

Opening my door sticking out my head checking left and right to see if anyone was there aka Blake. I take my legs and walk down near the front door to see if Aj was coming.

Hearing men laugh and talk I see a few men including Aj walk to the front door. I take this time to quickly run to the living room and sit down and act "normal" ain't nobody need to know I was literally watching him from my window and now at the front door creepy much of you ask me.

The door opens seeing Aj walk him and a few boys enter. During this time my eyes fought Ajs and we looked into each other's eyes. Damn I really missed him.

"Hey Kitty" he said we a wide perfect smile.

" hey how are you" I said laughing.

" why you up so late little missy you should be sleeping" he said trying to be a smart ass.

" the real question is what are you doing here" I said giggling.

"If you forgot this is my brothers house so technically it's my home also whatever is his is mine so" he said trying to be serious with a "straight face"

"So does that mean I'm yours too" I accidentally spilled out my laugh feeling my cheeks warm up of embarrassment

All we hear is a huge laugh from Aj

"Man your a special one.." he said while walking to Blake's office.

Why do I always have to say something dumb I said to myself while mentally slapping myself on the forehead.

But why was Aj all of a sudden here and what did he want from Blake to coming here outta no where....

End of this chapter.

Extremely sorry for late updates I just finished my yearlys which is very important in my school but now I have finished all exams and will be writing for all of y'all again.

If you have any ideas or like to share anything you can always comment at the end of a chapter i always check up to see how things are going.

Please comment, Vote, follow me and share

Thank you ❤️