Hit Em

Ω

Ezeekial sat in the font of the library doing his calculus homework with his earphones in listing to Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz. He had on a white and blue baseball jersey with a white shirt under it, white joggers, his white and blue KD VI's, and a Tommy Hilfiger 'very rare' bucket hat.

As soon Ezeekial was about to finish the last problem on the page his boys walked in being loud and ghetto.

"Z-Money! Hannin'." Derek said doing the schmoney dance.

"Sir. Quiet zone." the librarian said to Derek.

"My bad shawty. How you doin'?" Derek said to the librarian leaning on the desk.

"Derek retarded as fuck." Nehemiah said.

"You better shut up before yo pops walk up in here." Karon said.

"Fuck you." Nehemiah said putting his book bag on the desk.

Ezeekial went on talking to his boys as Cleo walking into the doors of the library with her closest friends. Cleo had on her cheer leading jogging suit with her white Nike slides on. She had long honey brown braid dreads.

"There go Money." Adria said smiling.

"You in love with the money. Get it?" Savannah said laughing.

"Your so lame." Cleo said laughing at Savannah's joke.

Cleo sat at a table setting down her binder and pen pulling out her laptop from her book bag. She started working on her project for her art class.

"Chick, what you doing?" Savannah said to Cleo.

"This report on Vincent Van Gogh." Adria said answering for Cleo.

"Ain't that nigga earless?" Savannah said.

"Yea." Adria and Cleo replied at the same time.

When Cleo was about to get back to her work Ezeekial walked up to Cleo.

"Wassup luh' shawty." Ezeekial said.

"Wassup Money." Cleo said mocking Ezeekial.

"You over here working on ya' class work and shit."

"Obviously." Cleo said rolling her eyes.

"Shit, my bad ma." Ezeekial said throwing his hands up laughing, "Holla at yall later, im out."

"Bye Z-Money." Adria and Savannah said at the same time.

"Bye Zeek." Cleo said smacking her lips.

Ezeekial and his squad walked out the library and into the schools office.

"Aye, we out Nikka." Derek said to the lady at the desk.

They walked out of the school and into Karon's black infiniti truck. Ezeekial got into the divers seat as the others got into the car.

"Aye, pass me the aux cord bruh." Derek said smirking.

Ezeekial passed him the aux cord, and Derek played U Guessed It by Og Macco.

Ezeekial pulled out of the schools parking lot and drove onto Central street.

"Bitch you guessed it, who! Yous right." they all said at the same time with the song.

"Aye, turn that shit down bruh, my dad callin'." Nehemiah yelled over the music.

As Zeek turned the music off Nehemiah accepted his dad's call on his blue iPhone C.

"Wassup Pops." he said.

"Nehemiah what is your location?" his father asked.

"Im at school."

"Why you lie?"

"Man, you asking to many questions, i gotta go."

"Yo, Duck!" Karon yelled.

A loud noise filled the car as bullets hit the window repeatedly. Derek rolled down the window as he pulled his pistol 9mm out of his book bag and he shot back at the other car. Karon's window's on his car was bullet proof so the window's did not shatter. Ezeekial made two rights then a left to throw the other car off. He made a right into a dead end then did a 360° turn. The other car followed but didn't make that sharp of a turn and their car tipped over into the ditch. Ezeekial drove off and started driving towards his house.

"Man, fuck was that g?" Derek said.

"Ion even kno' cuh." Ezeekial said responding.

"Shits crazy." Karon said looking out of the window.

Ezeekial turned the radio back up as Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda played. They drove to Ezeekials guest house not saying anything listening to the music.

He pulled into the driveway, and everybody got out the car. They walked up to the door of the medium sized brick house and Ezeekial opened the door.

"What took yall ladies so fucking long?" Born said sitting on the white couch.

"Bruh." they all said at the same time.

"We got hit." Kron said.