Chapter 1: Dustfell beginning

[Author~Chan: hey guys It's me. Before this chapter begins I just wanted to say, I won't be posting for a while because I'm busy with chores and sh*t. Ok that's all. ENJOY!]

(Mari POV)

I.... I don't remember anything except being really good friends with these people named Fell and Papyrus. And falling in love with Fell. When me, Frisk and Lilly entered the next room, all we saw was dust. "That's weird" I whispered to myself. Then goat mum came. "Hello children. I am Toriel. Caretaker of the ruins." She said. I slightly waved. "Come I will guide you through the catacombs." I looked at the others. Lilly was softly smiling. "This way please" 'Toriel' said, again. We all followed her.
[TeM skip to goat mum's house and going downstairs]

I wonder..... Frisk started running down. I looked at Lilly and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and we raced after Frisk. When we reached the end of the hall we saw Toriel talking to someone who I kinda recognized...... FELL! He then slashed her with some sort of knife. "You... You're him aren't you...... so the only killer I should've been worried about.... was you" that's all I heard mom say before she.... she..... I almost cried. When we got out of the ruins I put in my earbuds and listened to Broken by lund. [Play song now] 'Fell.... why?' I thought before encountering Papyrus. "SANS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tears started forming in my eyes. I ran up and hugged him. I glanced at Lills from a moment who had mouthed 'big mistake'. I just rolled my eyes. I got off him for a bit. "S-Sorry.... ummm" "WHO ARE YOU?!" "I'm Marissa...." "like I said big mistake...." I heard Lilly whisper to me. "ANYWAYS, HAVE YOU SEEN A CERTAIN SKELETON, AKA SANS MY LAZYBONES OF A BROTHER?" "Ye....." Lilly was about to say before I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth. "Nope... don't even know who he is" I said, while putting on a fake smile. "ALRIGHT. I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS, WAS PLEASED TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE, MARISSA. BUT I MUST GO NOW" "alright... bye Papyrus..." and with that, Paps stormed off. I smiled softly.

[TeM skip to after Fell killed Paps cuz I'm lazy]

I cried a bit after I picked up Paps' scarf. I put it on and bursted into tears. "He stole our exp again." I heard Frisk mumble. "WHAT?! FRISK WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT EXP?!?!?!" I yelled at/asked Frisk. And after, she kicked me in the stomach. I coughed out some blood, then Frisk left. Lilly help me up and I tied Paps' scarf around my neck. 'Why would Fell kill his own brother....?' I thought while following Lills who was racing after Frisk.

(Df(Dustfell) POV)

I had just killed Paps, which I felt kinda guilty for. I mean he did hurt me mentally and physically many times but he WAS my brother. I heard someone crying behind me after......... wait..... it was Mari! I teleported away because I didn't want to be around her right now. Other bad news is that brat, Chara, is probably following me. Heh. Well I will kill her....

[Another TeM skip to Alphys cuz i lazy also Mari POV]

I raced into Alphys' lab and i teleported to where she was, while Lills and Frisk used the door. I hugged Alphys when I saw her. "O-oh hello h-h-human. Why a-are you h-here?" "You know about 'Sans' don't you? What he's done?" "Y-y-yes w-why?" I looked at her with intense and determined eyes. "I'm here to protect you" "W-W-W-WHAT?!"

[Author~Chan: 636 words WOWZA! Anyways, seeya guys in the next chapter! BYE!]