PROLOGUE

LOVE..isang salitang may apat na letra.

Salitang naimbento na sakit lamang ang dala.

Bakit nga ba kailangang maramdaman pa???

Kung panandaliang kasiyahan lang naman ang dulot ng pag-ibig niya.
Pero maipaglalaban pa kaya ang isa't-isa? Kung tadhana na mismo ang gumagawa ng paraan para paghiwalayin kayong dalawa????

They say that love is the most wonderful feeling you'll feel, but can it be the most happiest too?? Kung kaakibat ng kasiyahang madarama mo ay sakit at pighati ang kapalit nito.

Fight for the one you love pero paano kung ikaw na lang ang lumalaban sa inyong dalawa? Paano kung sumuko na ang isa?? Mananaig pa kaya ang pag-iibigan niyong dalawa? O hahayaan nalang maging malaya ang isa't isa?

Sometimes we have to let go even though it hurts because that's what we think we should do for the better, pero paano kung ang inakala nating para sa ikabubuti ay pagsisisihan din natin sa huli? Mababalik pa kaya ang dati??

Sacrifices always comes in love. Sacrificing something for the one you love and even sacrificing one's life.

Can a love of two people survive although they went through many sorrows and tear???Or their love suddenly dissapear????

They don't believe in eternity.

But fate lead them to their destiny.

They don't even know what is serendipity.

Cause no one can stop them if they are meant to be.

They met each other accidentally.

And loved each other whole heartedly.

Both of them fall deeply.

In a world called reality.

Even though the world is wide.

He will love and make her his bride.

He will spend his whole life by her side.

And cherish her until he died.

It will always be you since.......................
            "THE DAY I LOVED YOU."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:
It's my first ever story so expect typos and wrong grammars.😊😊

Don't forget to....

Vote!!!!

Comment!!!!

And support my story kung nagustuhsn nyo... Hehe

Thank you♥️♥️♥️♥️