Hit That

Regina's POV

Emma and I go to the pizza place because I'm craving it. Everyone is over at our new house. Emma and I don't have much stuff. One couch and bedroom stuff. We've been slacking.

"On the pizza can you write 'i'm pregnant' please?" I ask and she nods. We wait for a little before getting the pizza and leaving. I look at it and smile.

"I can't believe we are really having a baby."

"Me either Emmy. Hurry home. I want to eat."

"Okay my love." I blush and we finally get home. I walk in holding one and Emma holds the other. I set it on the coffee table we just got yesterday and I stand with Emma by them. They are sitting on the floor watching Netflix.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kathryn says.

"Please don't tell me they got the toppings wrong." Ruby says and everyone looks. Then to us in shock.

"You're....." I nod at Kat.

"We're having a baby."

"Wait seriously?" Zelena asks and I nod tears filling my eyes.

"I'm pregnant." They all rush to us giving us hugs.

"Congrats little sis!"

"Wow! Aunties!" Lily says and I smile. Emma kisses my head. I couldn't be happier.

"But how?"

"I have a cock."

"Damn that's hot." I step in front of Emma.

"She's mine back off Kat."

"Oh hush if anything. I want you more than Emma." I blush.

"Hey, she's my baby. Thank you." Emma says and I laugh.

"I would kill to hit that." Ruby says.

"I would too." Lily says and I open my mouth in shock a blush creeping up my face and Kathryn nods licking her lips.

"No leave me alone. No to hitting anything."

"But me. Got it?" Emma says and I kiss her cheek.

We get to the doctors office and I'm so scared. Emma is trying to calm me down but I'm too scared.

"Regina Mills." We both stand and follow the nurse.

"So you're here for an ultrasound?"

"Yes."

"So you're pregnant."

"I've taken the test and I have the symptoms so I'm just here for clarification." I say and she nods.

"So you two together?"

"Yes we are." Emma says and I smile at her.

"Donor?"

"No."

"What?" She asks in shock.

"I have a male appendage."

"Oh." She looks down at Emma and I look at the nurse in shock. What the hell!

"So you have a...." Emma nods looking at me. I give her a look and she keeps her mouth closed.

"That's a first for me."

"Yeah." I say and she looks back at me.

"I'll get the doctor." She looks back at Emma and then me and back to Emma smiling before leaving. Once the door closes Emma looks at me.

"Is she hitting on me, or am I crazy?"

"No she was. I'm sitting right here!" I say and Emma kisses my head.

"I know baby." She kisses me and I smile.

"So we haven't talked about if we want a boy or girl." I bite my lip and Emma nods.

"No we haven't. What do you want?"

"A healthy baby. So it doesn't matter."

"Me either but I would love to teach my son sports. Or daughter."

"I hope she comes out like you. You're so beautiful Emma."

"Aw baby."

"You are. He or she would have long blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes. So perfect."

"Or long raven colored hair and stunning brown eyes."

"Brown is boring."

"No on you. Your eyes at night are dark brown but not black looking. In the evening in the sun they have little specs of gold. And in the morning when you wake up they are a light brown and so beautiful." I smile and I grab her shirt pulling her down to kiss her.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."