Just Cute

Y'all asked for an update. Here's one.

Regina's POV

Pregnancy is killing me. I mean I love that I'm starting a family with Emma and having kids together is just amazing and such a big step but god, this baby is really killing me. He or she loves some junk food and I don't eat snacks like that or like ever. I hate pickles and the little fetus just loves them. Burgers as well. And dill pickle chips. I don't know how many times I've had Emma go out and buy me some freaking dill pickle chips. What the heck. I didn't even know that was a thing.

"Em. Emmmmm." I whine.

"What baby?"

"Come here?" I hear her sigh. She walks out and stand in front of me. I'm sitting on the couch.

"I want chips."

"There's some one the house."

"I want dill pickle chips."

"Do they even make that?"

"I don't care! They will!"

"Fine. I'll go look."

"If they don't have it. Make them make some okay?"

"Baby no."

"Please. Don't you love me?"

"Of course. But not enough to get arrested and miss out on our babies life." I pout.

"I want chips." She pecks my lips smiling.

"I'll be back with all the chips in the world. I promise beautiful."

"Okay. Thank you." She goes to leave but I whine.

"Emmm."

"Yes baby?"

"Kiss please." She kisses me and I smile.

I mean. Just ridiculous.

"Morning Gina baby. How is my favorite girl?" I smile and roll over.

"What time is it?"

"You slept all day again. It's 4. I just got off work."

"Wow! Oh my god."

"You're pregnant baby. You're going to be tired a lot. Your body is going through a lot right now."

"Sleeping a whole day is a lot Emmy. Is that even healthy?"

"Don't worry about it. Do you feel okay?" She asks sitting on the bed and I nod.

"I feel kind of tired still."

"Come here baby."

"No, you should go shower and I'll make us some dinner."

"We can order in babe."

"No let me cook something for you."

"Okay. I need a shower though."

"I'll be downstairs. Any requests?"

"No."

"Okay."

"Wait! Give me a kiss." I smile and lean forward giving her a kiss. She smiles against my lips and pulls me closer.

"Mhm I love you." I blush and smile.

"I love you too."

"Pregnancy just made you ten times cuter. I swear." I cover my cheeks and she laughs.

"God you're so fucking adorable!"

"Okay go shower." She laughs and I go to cook. I make some teriyaki chicken. Mhm look delicious. My phone rings and it's Zelena.

"Hey sis."

"Hey Reg how's the fam doing?"

"We are all good. How are you?"

"Good. I have some good news."

"What is it?"

"We all decided that we would move closer to you."

"All as in?" I ask smiling.

"Ruby, Belle, Lily, Kat and I. We wanna be here. For all of it. Your first child and my first niece or nephew. We are way too excited!"

"Thank you. Tell everyone I say thank you much. It means a lot you want to be here for me and Emma."

"Of course. We are family." I smile.

"Yeah." We talk for a little before we end it and I finish the while rice and the peppers. Emma and I love green peppers. I get plates and I smile feeling Emma pushed up behind me.

"You look beautiful."

"In yoga pants and your shirt?" I ask and she kisses my neck. I turn around and kiss her quickly.

"Mhm yes. You always look good. In my clothes as well and naked."

"Ahhh no! I just made dinner Emma."

"But I'm hungry for you baby."

"Shut up." I say pushing her face and she picks me up. I squeal and she kisses me, I smile against her pink lips and kiss her back.

"Hi." I say blushing.

"So fucking cute!"

"Language. Our baby."

"Our baby can't hear us."

"That's mommy. I'm mommy too but we will figure it out. Mommy likes weird and boring sports so whatever gender you are you're always going to be outside in the dirt. And I'll clean you afterwards for dinner. No dirty hands at dinner."

"That's mommy talking. I want to be mama. Mommy is very beautiful. You'll get all your good looks from her. Maybe my hair. But you're gonna be stealing hearts. I hope you get my sense of humor. Cause I'm funny as hell. And you'll be romantic like me. Very outgoing with friends but also very shy like mommy."

"But we will love you." I finish and Emma kisses my stomach.

"I can't wait to have all this with you. Our home is just about done. This is everything I ever could have dreamed of." Emma says softly and I smile with tears.

"Me too. I dreamed of all this when I was young, but with a man. You're better though. Way better."

"I better be. The way you scream when I fuck you. Mhm when I fuck you good. So good."

"Emma Swan!" I scold and she laughs. She kisses my cheek.

"You know it's true."

"Well you're not quiet either."

"Auh Emma, oh god Emma. Harder please." She mocks me and I look at her not happy.

"We are never having sex again. How about that?" I go to walk away and she grabs my wrist.

"Shut the fuck up. We are having sex tonight."

"Oh we are? And I don't get a say?"

"Oh you'll say something as soon as I put the tip in." I blush.

"Okay eat. Annoying."

"Okay but I'm your girlfriend."

"Doesn't make you any less annoying my love." I kiss her cheek and walk away.

"Damn you fine!" I laugh shaking my head.