Are You Serious?

Pic of Derrick^^** think he's cute comment yaw or naw😊 enjoy!

Tom looked at me with shock, and then turned back to Derrick.

" What do you mean son,this is my new wife Elizabeth,and her daughter Alex."

Derrick continued to look over at me with an icy glare. he quickly replaced it with a smirk and sat down at the table.

everyone ate in silence nobody speaking. occasionally Derrick would kick my leg under the table and,

This time it hurt. I gave him a deadly look. in return all I got was a cheeky smirk.

He makes me so mad, he's such a jerk! what had I done to him? if I really had a choice I wouldn't be here in the first place!

Once everyone was done their awkward dinner Tom Said "Alex, derrick things are going to be a little different, as you may know." he chuckled. " but I really do hope that you to will get along. Now if you excuse me, Liz and I have some um, business to attend to."
my mother giggled. and I groaned.
Ew why did he say that? Derrick stood with a disgusted look on his adorable face. Wait did I just call him adorable!

Uh oh this was going down hill fast, very fast.

~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I headed down the long corridor to my room. man this place has bedrooms! it also has way too many hallways.

I just about reached my room when Derrick stopped me. Startled I tripped and fell into his strong steady arms.

Omg did I just do that! how embarrassing!

" I see your already falling for me." another evil grin.

I pushed myself out of his arms and scowled. " can you please move I want to go to my room."

Instead of moving the big oaf ignored me. His face went serious. " look, I want you to stay out of my way"

I was fuming! how dare he say that to me, I had just as much right as him to be here!
"Listen you arse hole! I didn't want to be here in the first place,so screw you!"

I turned quickly then dug my heel into his foot. he groaned in pain "oh you little-" I cut him off. " sorry gotta go!"

Then I slammed the door to my room.

How dare he insult me! this meant war!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So this is my first book!😝

Please please please vote and comment what you think so far! all comments are great ones!