Later...

They got to the movie, it was a horror movie. Asher was a bit nervous. But Kace made her feel safe, she had her arms around his arm. They all bought their tickets. Walking in and finding there seats, a hour and a half into the movie. Kenzie says to Asher "I'll be back, gotta use the bathroom." She got up and went to the bathroom.

She walked into a stall, she smiled and looked on her small Android phone. As all of a sudden, the lock on the door broke off and hit the floor. This sacred Kenzie making her jump and drop her phone, cracking it. Then the sides of the stall started to close in and moved closer. She started to breathe heavily. The door started to close in as well. As she started to scream, then all of a sudden a paper white hand started to reach under for her. As the walls kept closing in on her. The hand started to grab her feet. Until Kenzie's eyes open to a girl saying outside the stall. "You ok?..." she said knocking. It looked so... real... but it felt like a dream... and also felt real, she jumps up and busts through the door running out back to everyone else. She quickly sat back down. CJ asked her. "You ok?" Kenzie nodded still scared about what happened. A scene in the movie came up, a kid got killed by a clown... CJ jumped all in her seat, she is terrified of clowns. Kace has his arm around Asher and she's holding his other hand while having her head on his shoulder. He also from time to time fed her popcorn. He smiled and kissed her cheek. And watched the movie. Once it was done, they all walked out. Asher was holding onto Kace's arm as they were walking out. CJ was talking Alex and Mike, Kenzie was quiet. As they walked out, Bowers came out and punched Kace and Mike. Kace fell to the ground, Asher pushed bowers as she yelled at him. Bowers went to push Asher as Mike stepped in the middle of them and pushed Bowers, "Back up!" Mike yelled at Bowers.

Bowers kicked Mikes shin and then kicked him in the balls then punched him in the face. "Yea whatever kid!" He pushed him  and walked away, "Ow..". Mike said holding his balls, Mike looked up, and noticed his friends were frozen and everything around him was frozen. As he hears a little laugh as he turned around and got punched again by bowers, Mike fell as Bowers laughed and slowly turned into a clown, Mike jumped and tried to back up as he got scared. The clown looked at him and laughed he kept laughing as the clown kept singing and got closer. "I know... I know... I know... I know... your-" Mike screamed as he closed his eyes and went back to reality as Kace shook him and Kace yelled. "Mike! Mike!"