marrying my boss..taylor lautner chapter 3

as promised..taylor's side of the story...its going to be a bit short...lol but read on :)

************

tay's pov

its been months since i last saw them..months of longing and trying to keep what i have a secret to everyone who tried to ask me about it..it was taking its toll on me..i didnt want to hide my family anymore..i didnt want to hide the son i have come to love to the world and neither can i hide this wonderful girl who turned into an amazing mother in such a short time...for how long can i hide my precious secret..or the question is how am i going to tell the world about them...

im not really thinking of my career, my fans are very lovable and understanding i know and i feel that they would find what i did romantic and im sure that they would accept nate and sam with open arms, im worried about sam...she took a lot of measures to hide what we have, she told everyone that she has a son out of wedlock..took all the nasty comments in order to protect me and nate from the public eye. she had done so much to make what they planned work and i have done so little.

i wish i could give them more...i just dont know what. i intended to be home with nate and sam as soon as i can but work had me detained for a couple of weeks, i miss nate and well its safe to say that i miss his mommy as well. looking at her with pudding on her face made me want to take her into my arms and tell her how much i've miss having her around the office..

'its good to have you home with..ahh us taylor' she told me as she wiped the smudge on her face

i smiled and went closer to her and put nate on one of the chairs at the counter..apparently she and nate have been baking cookies and that familiar smell of home cooked meals prepared by sam made me feel better again..

'are those chocolate chip cookies i smell?' i asked her as i sniffed her hair to which she stuck her tongue out..it made me laugh

'daddy's not getting any right nate since he didnt help us bake'

i mouthed 'imp' and scooped a couple of cookies from the table and sat beside nate 'im hungry mommy...soo i get to eat a couple, nate here agrees..right buddy?'

nate laughed and hugged me..god i miss them so much, and would give up anything just to spend more time with them..

'ahh sammie' i told her to which she looked up at me from cutting cookies..i had to tell her about the twilight cast planning to visit her and nate in a couple of days, they knew the situation for sam was close to all of them..i just didnt know how nate will take it knowing that his daddy is an actor..

'the gang is going to come up for a visit..they want to see you and nate' i told her the truth and hugged nate..

'daddy..the gang? who are they?' he asked me and looked at his mommy

sam smiled and nodded 'baby, they're daddys friends from work..you would like them'

'will they like me mommy?' nate whispered and i turned to look at sam for help, she always knew what to say to nate to make him feel better...

she gave him a kiss and if its weird for me to feel that i wish she would also kiss me as well, then im indeed a very weird guy..she looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers that i have come to love and miss when i cant see them..

'they will love you baby..daddy and i will be here, they're nice people and you have new playmates..you wanted playmates right baby?' she told nate and kissed his head

nate nodded and reached over to touch his mama's face..'yes mommy..playmates, but i want a baby brother or sister'

i coughed and turned away in time to see sam blush, i stared at her face in awe and for the first time i saw how beautiful she is. she's not like a model or any other actress that i've met, but she has a quiet beauty that even from afar anyone would notice and how come i havent seen that before...right before my very eyes she worked, we were together each day and she would sit close to me why didnt i notice anything about her? sure i know that she's different from any other girl that i've met..hell what is wrong with me??

'mommy? daddy? i want a baby sister...' nate told us with a grin

i smiled and moved away from sammie so that she wouldnt be uncomfortable, she looked about to collapse to me

'mommy..we have to ask santa claus for a baby brother for nate right?'

she blinked at me and mouthed a 'what??' and in that moment i grabbed hold of her hips and gave in to the feeling of kissing her, i've been wanting to do that for a while now and to hell what she might think..i'll apologize later..

i would have been contented in kissing her and holding her close to me for it felt right..if there's a thing called perfection, i found it having her in my arms...nate squealed and wiggled between us so he can get down, we both watch him breathless and he smiled at us...

'daddy and mommy loves each other' he grinned at us both before he darted off to the living room where i left a couple of presents for him and sam, before long he was shouting us to join him there..

i sighed and looked at sammie, she was looking up at me with questions in her eyes..i had no answers for them right now..i took her in my arms and whispered

'i dont have any answers to your questions right now sammie girl, but do know that you're special to me..you and nate..both of you are special to me...'

she nodded and smiled a little..she seemed satisfied with what i said 'im not asking for anything taylor..come nate's waiting..'

i looked at her and found my heart beating so fast...one thought occupied my mind...

'taylor daniel lautner..are you in love with samantha?'

*********

sam's pov coming soon..lol just got busy with a couple things, to those who have read my story..thank you ;)