Chapter 4

"CMON LETS GO TO THE POOL" Taylor yells. We all say "ok" and I grab my bikini and goes into the bathroom and changes and walks out and all the boys whistle. "Looking good Kenna" Cam says. "Sexy" yells Taylor. We all go to the pool and I ask "when is MagCon starting?". Matts answers "uhh it's Tuesday right?". "Yeah" yells cam. "Next week on Tuesday". "Aright, I'm going to get into the pool anyone coming?". Nash screams and runs toward me and tackles me into the pool. We go into the shallow end of the pool and have a chicken fight its me on Taylor's shoulders and Jack Jack on Aaron's shoulders and Jack Jack knocks me off of Taylor's shoulders. We all start laughing our butts off. I get out of the pool and sits on a chair and I was tanning then next thing I know I'm in the water and I get up to the surface and see Nash and Hayes at the edge of the pool and I yell at them "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" They both laugh and jump in the pool. I get out and look at my phone it's 4:00 I tell the boys I'm heading to my room they all say "bye" then I leave. I head to my room to only get stopped by the one and only Jc Caylen he asked if I am Kenna and I say "yeah why?". He says "I've seen videos of you and I'm following you on Twitter and Instagram. "Oh cool Jc I just want to say I love you!". "Hey" he says "do you want to be in a YouTube video with us on our O2L our second life channel "yeah" I half yell. He says "ok cool" he grabs my hand and leads me to his room. He opens the door and Ricky, Sam, Trevor, Kian sitting on the bed and they all yell "IS THAT KENNA". Jc says "yeah this is Kenna". "Hey guys" I say. "Alright you ready to start the video?". "Yeah" I say. ---------------------------------------------- Jc does the intro "what's up O2L! Jc here and Kian, Sam, Trevor, and Ricky and today we have a special guest she's pretty epic and super beautiful welcome Kenna Johansen!" I jump infront of the camera and wave". Hey guys what's up". I try to sit on the bed but there is no room so KiKi lets me sit on his lap. "Ok so today we are going to be doing a Q&A video were going on Twitter and answering your questions".