Chapter 5

"Alright Kenna you wanna read a question?" Jc asks me "sure". "This question is to all of you, Do any of you have girlfriends?" all answer "no" at the same time. "K KiKi's turn" I say. "Alright umm lets see this one is to Jc, Jc do you have a crush on anyone?". "Yes I do". I yell "who is it?!". "You" Jc says poking my stomach. All the other guys yell "awwh". "Ok it's Connors turn" Jc says. "Alright this one is to Trev, it says make Trevor twerk". "Alright" Trevor gets up and twerks. We all start laughing really loudly. "Ok Sam's turn" Trevor says while laughing. "Alright this says umm take off my shirt". Sam takes off his shirt. "Kk Ricky's turn" Sam says. "ok umm hit Kian with a handful of whipped cream". "Noo" Kian whines. "Cmon KiKi do it" I yell. Ricky comes up behind Kian and smacks him I fall on the floor laughing. "Kenna is dying I think it's time to end the video" Jc says. "Alright I'm ok now I say getting off the floor". "Alright thanks for being in this video Kenna!". "Yep no problem Jc". Everybody says bye then we end the video. "Hey guys I got to go". "Okay" they all say. "See you tomorrow" I say then walk out the door to my hotel room. I go and get clothes out of my suitcase and went into the bathroom and showered and got dressed a pair of comfy shorts and a t shirt on and I fall on my bed and fall asleep I wake up and look at my phone it's 8:00 a.m. I head to the lobby to get breakfast and I run into the boys (MagCon not O2L). "What's up Kenna?" Shawn says. "Nothing just came to get breakfast!". "KENNA!!!!!" Matt yells running over to me and giving me a hug. "Hey Matty" I say hugging back. i grab 2 waffles and eat them then walks back to my hotel room with the boys. I open the door and all the boys run in. "Ok guys what do we have going on today?". Carter says "we have a meet and greet today at 3:30". I look at my phone it's only 12:00. "alright do you guys want me to come with?". "Heck yeah" Cam yells. "Alright I'm going to go get my hair done today so I'll be gone for a bit". "Alright" Matt says. I grab clothes and walk into the bathroom. I change into a bright blue frilled crop top and a pair of black denim shorts. I walk out and say "alright boys I'll be back in a few hours here's an extra key to my room and that's it so see Ya boys later". I go to the hair salon just down the street and I wait for them to do my hair. They call my name "Kenna Johansen" and I walk up and sit in the chair and she asks "what would you like me to do with your hair my love?". "Could I get dark blue tips please?". "Sure thing" the woman says. She starts talking to me and when she's half way through doing my hair I ask "what's your name?" and she says "my name is Tori". "Ooh that's a nice name" I say being polite. "Thank you". About 5 minutes later she says "alright we are done!". "Thank you I say while paying her". I go back to the hotel and I walk into my hotel room and all the boys are in my room. "Hey guys I'm back" I yell. "Hey Kenna I like your hair" Nash says. "Thanks Greir" I say back. It's 2:30 right now. "Alright we better go set up for the meet and greet" Cam says. "Alright" we all answer and we walk down to the convention part of the hotel.