Chapter iv

Hey guys what's up I'm back and have another chapter out.

⚠️Warning: Abuse and swearing in this story, if you don't like these things, please skip this chapter.⚠️

Third person POV
Natsuki trudged home, knowing what was going to happen. She was late and was shaking slightly. She arrived at her home that was only a few blocks away from school. She stood on the door. She took a deep breath. She gently opened the door and walked inside.

Natsuki's  POV
I looked around quickly for my father, but he was nowhere to be seen. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked up to my room. My bland room greeted me, and it may seem morbid to some people, but to me, it was relieving. I sighed and sat on my bed and placed my bag on the wooden floor. I flinched as I heard the door open and then get slammed closed. Dad was drunk, again. "NATSUKI" I sighed and trudged down the hall. I saw my dad standing in front of the door, bottle in hand, illuminated by the daylight behind him.

"NaTsUkI, h-have yo-u finnnished al-ll of your joooobs-s yet?!" I flinched at my dad yelling. I replied softly, "I've-e only j-just g-got h-home ff-father...". My dads face contorted into a face of rage. He smashed his bottle on the nearby table and walked over to me slowly, broken bottle in hand, a grin creeping up his face. I walked slowly backwards and hit the wall. I slipped down and tried to crawl backwards, to no avail. He gripped the bottle tightly in his hand. He slammed me into the wall by my throat with his free hand. He slowly pulled me upwards and I started to struggle to breathe. "You little BITCH" screamed father. "You do what I say, or you get punished" "I give you a place to live, food to eat, a place to sleep and this is how you repay me!" "I ask you to do a few jobs and you can't even do that you little shit!" "I-I'm s-s-sorry f-f-f-father." He dropped me onto the ground and I gasped for air. He bent down to me and stuck the bottle into my leg. I screamed in pain as he stuck it in further. "This is what you get you shit-head"father whispered. Everything started to get darker, I was losing focus..., everything hurts, I just want to give in to the pain, it would be so much easier... "Father... p-please s-stop..." I heard myself whisper. He released the bottle from my leg, and left me there. I heard him walk away, and everything started to fade to black...

Lol cliffhanger sorry for the dark turn.