couch

the three boys sat on the couch as i lay across all of them. my head was on Emerson's lap, my feet were on Sebastian's lap which meant that Remington was in the middle. he had his hands resting on my stomach carefully drawing circles. i started to quietly laugh signifying it tickled. rem looked up at em and seb, they looked at me for a second before attacking me with tickles. i laughed so hard i started falling off of the couch. i braced myself or the impact of my back hitting the ground when i felt two strong arms catch me. i looked up to see Remington smiling at me. i blushed and covered my face with my hands as he stood up with me still in his arms. i uncovered my face to see he had a devilish smirk on his face. before i knew it, i was thrown on the couch. i looked up to see rem walking out of the room.

"you're such a tease!" i shouted to him.

all i heard was his laugh as he walked further through the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didn't know how to end this but i wanted to update again today because i had another idea. i hope that you like it and expect more updates either later today or sometime tomorrow.