sleepy rem

we were heading to the venue that the boys were playing tonight. we were a few hours away still so we had some time. as i sat on the couch, i looked over to see my best friend remington asleep next to me. i can already tell he won't be happy when i have to wake him up.

time skip

we made it to the venue and came the thing i dreaded most. waking remington up. i shook him gently only for him to curl up and hug my waist.

"rem, c'mon please wake up. you have to do soundcheck."

"no, i don't wanna."

"please..."

remington just held me closer to him. i mean, i'm not complaining, it feels nice to be in his arms. i've liked him for a while now. luckily, no one knows.

"rem please?"

he sighed dramatically.

"fine, if you don't get up i will." i warned him.

"nooooooo."

"then get up." i laughed a little.

"fine," with that remington let go of my waist so we could both get up. after we stood up, he immediately grabbed my waist from behind and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"rem~" he cut me off by spinning me around. i was facing his chest now. he hugged me closer. i gave in and hugged him back.

"you're so cute." he said in a low voice. i felt his chest vibrate with every word he spoke.

"you are too. especially when your sleepy." ok, where did all of this confidence come from.

all he did was giggle and put his fingers underneath my chin to make me look up at him. as i looked up, i noticed his bed head. i love how he looks so stunning with his hair not spiked up and no makeup on.

"c'mon, let's go inside."

——————————————————————
i'm sorry if this is bad. i'm also sorry about the slow updates and that i said that there was going to be a soulmates AU today. it's going to be really long so i might just turn it into a whole different book. is that ok with you guys? please let me know. also thank you so much for almost 120 reads, it means so much to me.