Chapter two: The Anniversary

Dan, kissing Phils head softly: "good morning sleepy head, how was your night?"
Phil: "Up so early? What time is it?"
Dan: "it's 1:30 pm babe. Wake up, I made pancakes!"
Phil, slowly getting up: "pancakes sounds good right now. Can we watch Ponyo?"
Dan: "Again? How about Your Lie In April?"
Phil: "That sounds good."
Dan smiling and hugging Phil: thanks lion :) "
*third POV*
Phil stayed back for a few minutes contemplating how he would hide his cuts, as he's out of clean jumpers.
*end POV*
Phil, shouting: "HEY DAN?"
Dan, shouting back: "YEAH?" *he walks over to Phils doorframe*
Dan: "yes?"
Phil: "Can I borrow one of your jumpers? All mine are dirty"
Dan "Yeah, I'll go get my jumper with the skeleton since it's your favorite."
Phil: "Thanks Dan"
(After they finished breakfast)
Dan"Phil, we have to get ready for the movie, it starts in five hours"
Phil: "okay"
(Seven hours later)
Phil: "Happy tenth anniversary babe!"
Dan, starting to feel dizzy and lightheaded: "Happy anniversary lion"
Phil: "Dan, *he pulls up his sleeves* *now completely turned around* DAN! *he runs over to Dan who stares at all of Phils scars and cuts* *Dan stumbles back and hits his head on the table leaving the last thing in his thoughts being Phil's cuts*
*third POV*
Phil rushes over to Dan who is blacked out and laying on the floor. Phil holds Dan in his arms for a few seconds before running over to the phone and calling 999. He waits impatiently for the ambulance to come.