Chapter four: Room 342

The next day, Dan lays awake in his hospital bed and looks around searching for Phil, but he's nowhere to be found. Dan has no idea that his best friend, and soulmate, is blacked out in the next room. "Where the hell is he?" Dan whispers to himself, letting out a big long sigh. He decides to get up and walk around the hospital to look for Phil. He finally asks a nurse if they've seen a tall, Raven haired boy with ocean blue eyes, his name is Phil. They say "room 342". Dan goes to room 342 and opens the door. He sees Phil there and gasps loudly. He rushes over to Phil and just stares at everything Phil had done. All the cuts, and blood stains. He starts to softly cry. Dan gets sent home- without Phil. Phil is in the hospital for a week and each day Dan goes in and places blues tulips delicately on Phils chest and torso. Eventually Phil wakes up and sees all the blue tulips. He gets sent home and opens the flat door. Dan rushes over to the door, fast as lightning with hope in his eyes that this time, the person at the door would be his lion. Once Dan sees that it's Phil holding a bouquet of blue tulips standing in the door way his eyes start to flood with joyful tears. Phil hugs Dan so tightly that he can't breathe. Dan picks up the shorter boy and Phil wraps his legs around Dan's long torso while Dan kisses Phil softly. Dan calls and gets a therapist for Phil after they had a long talk about Phils secret depression. Three years later Dan and Phil are married and have two kids. One four year old son named Dee, and on baby girl named Winnie.