/5/ First Month Continued

/Saturday/

Tal's pov

    I grabbed my clothes and Y/N had went downstairs probably to talk to Adi.

Y/N'S pov

   I walked downstairs and grabbed some food and talked to Adi and I said," Today on the date with Tal I'm going to ask Tal to be my boyfriend." He smiled at me and hugged me and said," Good bro you really need a boyfriend." He put his hand up for a high five and I slapped his hand.

   I went upstairs and heard Tal taking a shower. I changed into a cute dress. I went downstairs and hugged Adi. Tal came downstairs, I noticed his smiled had went form ear to ear when he looked at me. He kissed my cheek.

  He held out his hand for me to take. I tangled our fingers together. We walked out the door. We were walking to the park that wasn't too far away. I than asked," Tal do you love me?" "Why wouldn't I?" He responded. I laughed and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

   We walked to the park it was quite a nice park. Tal sat me down on a rock I was a little confused. Tal took his phone out but I had no idea why.

Tal's pov

    Adi texted me although last night's talk was pretty clear.

*Last night text*

Tal - Hey Adi I'm gonna ask Y/N if she will be my girlfriend and give her something else along with it.

Adi - Awww that's too cute. Since she is pregnant she is probably going to cry, she is super emotional.

Tal - I know. I hope she likes what I give her. Also before she fell asleep we made out.

Adi - tmi Tal I live you but that was too fucking much.

Tal - Okay chill bro.

Adi - k

*New Message*

Adi - Give her a promise ring

   I shook my head and put my phone in my pocket. Y/N was staring at me confused. I than started talking," Y/N you are my brother's best friend and yet you trusted me more than him about your issue. You make me happy, I love our kisses and I am so happy you are having your baby. I love you Y/N." She smiled at me and had that in her eyes than dhe said," I love you too Tal."

   I looked deep into her eyes," Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" She started to cry just a tad bit. She smiled and nodded. I hugged her and than I gave her a necklace in silver that had words that said," Fishman's Girl" she hugged me tight. She kissed my lips and that was our first true love kiss.