/11/ Best Day Ever

Tal's pov

She ran out... she left me here at the alter. My body fell to the floor. I cried as Adi and Caylus tried to comfort me. I felt as if my world had just been crushed and smashed into millions of pieces.

I saw my sister was gone now, my body shivered and I asked Adi," Where is our sister?" Adi nodded towards the front of the church and I saw the Y/N was there crying.

I slowly got up and walked towards her. My body felt numb but I kept going until I reached her. I hugged her tightly and she said," I am so sorry Tal, for all of this shit. You know I love you to pieces baby, it's just I had so much on my mind."

I nodded and kissed her lips and said," Don't worry baby, we can plan this another time. We can do whatever we need to do to get you back into this."

She smiled and kissed my lips and said," I do." She said it just loud enough for a crowd of people to hear her.

Asher ran to us, and pointed out a little girl. Y/N got up and took his hand and he had walked her to the little girl. I had followed behind them. The little girl had seemed familiar and then a police officer had shown up behind the little girl.

The police officer pulled Y/N and I over to the side and asked," Are you Y/N and Tal Fishman?" We nodded and the officer continued," You had reported that you have had your daughter missing for about 2 years now, correct." Y/N started tearing up but she nodded. The officer continued again,"  You see this little girl, this is your daughter Anna." My whole entire body shook.

Y/N ran to Anna and held her close. Y/N was crying her eyes out and I thanked the cop for finding our daughter.

Y/N'S pov

I felt her body and held her close. She began to play with my hair and I felt okay knowing she was in my arms. She smiled at me and said," Mama." My whole entire body shivered. I kissed her face and said," You want to go home Anna?" She smiled and nodded as she played with her dirty outfit.

I picked up Anna and Tal picked up Asher and we walked to the limo and set them inside as we added car seats into the limo. I set Asher down and buckled him up while Y/N did the same to Anna.

I ran inside the church and yelled," We have our daughter back! So we are going home, Y/N and I are now married and we want no one other then the people who live in the house to go there please. Thank you, have a great night."

I ran back to the limo and he began to drive. Y/N snuggled close to me and kissed my lips and she said," I love you baby,forever." I smiled and said," Ditto." Her skin rubbed against mine and it felt good.

Finally, everything was good in the world. We had our daughter back and we were now married. We were now prepared for anything. I will guard this family for the rest of my life, even if it means I have to die or leave them for the rest of my life. As long as they are safe by my side."