[ 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 ] yingyue

NAME ; yingyueNICKNAME (S) ; ying - ying▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

NAME ; yingyue
NICKNAME (S) ; ying - ying
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

BIO

SEX ; male
BIRTHDAY ; november 22nd
AGE ; 20
REGION ; mondstadt
                      liyue
HEIGHT ; 5'10
WEAPON ; polearm
VISION ; hydro
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

TITLES
the lazy aide to the knights of favonius

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

traveling from liyue to mondstadt , yingyue ( 映月 ) occasionally helps out the knights of favonius — having left quite a good impression among the citizens even with his share of secrets .

OVERVIEW

APPEARANCE
VISAGE ; kagehira mika ( ensemble stars!! )

FLAWS ; yingyue is considered lazy by his fellow peers — he would get caught " sleeping " around the place ( even in dangerous areas ) ; since he would get little to no sleep when he was younger , his overall health started to decrease — yingyue developed some sort " sleep anxiety " , since this causes him to be afraid of actually falling asleep , he makes it appear that he's resting when in reality he's not
STRENGTHS ; he's surprisingly very patient with those around him !
WEAKNESS ; despite him being extremely patient , he somehow ends up being unproductive at times .

BACKSTORY
he was born as the youngest of four children — raised in liyue , always helping anyone who was in need ; he would usually get little to no sleep due to certain things he agreed to help with . at age 15 , yingyue decided on his own to travel to mondstadt — this caused quite a problem with his family . currently , in his early twenties , he has been aiding the knights of favonius in any sort of task they need help with ; although he isn't considered to be one of the knights .

ACQUAINTANCES ; none , he refers to everyone as his " friend " .

TRIVIA
he creates small animal ice statues with his vision , sometimes leaving them around mondstadt too .

has the slight habit of patting another persons head even if they're taller than him .

yingyue has a high alcohol tolerance — although the doesn't like drinking a lot .

he doesn't like talking about his family / past && always turns the conversation away from his personal life when it comes to it .