Chapter OnE

"Agent Lu, you're assigned to investigate this case. This person is the CEO of the biggest and largest company in the world, but many people has been saying that he had already committed many crimes... So I wanted you to know everything about him, his hobbies, his work, where he lives and his relatives"

"Yes sir!"

"These two will be working with you, so You'll all live under one roof. is that clear?"

"Yes sir!"

"Here, take this. everything in that suitcase are all the things you'll be needing and here's the address."

"Thank you, sir!"

"Your task will start tomorrow, so pack now!"

"yes,sir!"
---------------------
"Hey there~. My name's Oh Sehun, nice meeting you" the man said while he put his arm around me and offering me a handshake.

"Hi!" I replied awkwardly.

"My name's Huangzi tao but you can call me Tao." he said with a smile in his face. He's like a Panda! hahaha XD

"Hi! My name is Lu Han. Nice meeting you both." I said then I bid goodbye to the both of them so that I could start packing my things.

•••••••••••••••• Lu Han's house••••••••
When I arrive at my house. I straightly went to bed then lie down.

"Ugh! i'm so tired" I muttered to myself , then after a few minutes I started to pack my things.

While I'm packing my things, something fell off the table. I picked it up, it is the file that the boss gave me.
As I analyzed it, I saw something.