The whole, crazy Story.. XD

One morning,

I early go to my school to pass all the requirements for my final term..

Oops! Who I am? U

hmm.. I'm Stacy Jem. Ow! Not a gem, but Jem.

A first year college student taking Engineering, 17 years of age and surprisingly, No boyfriend since birth. My parents did not allow me to have a boyfriend when I was in Highschool. But now, I'm in college level, I also want to mingle with that kind of situation.

But how? Uhmmm.. Really don't know how?

:( :( :(

To complete my Drawing plates, to pass my Portfgolios and write ups, to perform LA walk and lastly, to present my oral report are equal to BODY COLLAPSE.

But then again, I really tried to do all these stuffs. I remember, before presenting my oral report, I'm at the canteen. Mmmmmmm....

I saw a guy, wearing jacket with his heaphone. Maybe, he's playing music? Oh well, haha. Obviously!!

He saw me starring at him then an evil smile follows. After that smile, a scene explodes on my mind. Hahaha. Yeah! The word EXPLODES --- (something wrong with my words) ..

I think, I saw him many times, maybe for 3 times? Or 5 times? Whatever! Okay, back to my sense.

He stands up and walks towards me, and still with his smile. He said, "Can you join me walking at the park for just an hour?" I answered him if he knows me and he answered back, "Yes, I knew you even before. So, can you join me?"..

I said Yes to him but that will be after my oral report. 

We are now at the park near from our house. He buys two icecreams and give me one of it and we sit on a bench under a tree.

He breaks the silence. He starts to tell what he wants to talk about. Then after half an hour of his story, I realized, all were about his tragic life.

He suffered very much and endured every hardships. I saw myself crying and feel sorry for him. I was shocked when he hugged me tightly.. He wept his tears and smile, just like nothing happened.

The atmosphere changed.

I want to make him happy but vice versa, he even make my tiresome day happier and that made me to fall inlove.

...........................................

After that, I feel cold thing on my arm. I wake up and shout-- "What is your name?." my mother shocked for what I've said.

Yeah! Those were only a dream. I thought all of that were true, and were actually happened to me. I didn't know even his name but I know what that guy has. Tears roll down on my face and I murmured,  "tsk. He's only a dream"..

Tururut..hahaha