Chapter 2

I opened my eys to the sun shining brightly in my eyes causing me to groan in sleepiness. I picked up my phen reading the time. 10 am. Two hours until I have to be at One Direction's house. I never thought I would get to say that sentence out loud. I rose out of my pink covers, still in my clothes from the concert last night. Slowly I made my way into my bathroom. Once I saw my reflection in the mirror, I almost screamed. Mascara hung under my eyes, making a racoon effect. Ladies this is what happens if you don't wash your face before you go to sleep. After agonizing over my make up infested skin, I slid my dirty clothes off, and climbed into the shower. I turned the water on, letting the steam open my eyes, and pours up. Quickly I rinsed my body, and began to shampoo my hair.

After my long thirty minute shower, I decided on what to wear. I chose my black bandeau with a small bow in the front, and bright pink bottoms, making my already tan skin look tanner. After getting into the swim suit, I slipped into my cut off jean shorts, and a loose peach tank.

Time flew bye, and when I was fully dressed, it was time to go. I looked at my cell seeing the address Daniel had texted me earlier this morning.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, I arrived ad the gorgeous mansion I was pulling into.

"Wow." I breathed, taking a step out of my red mustang.

*Ding Dong*

I chimed the bell nervously. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? They're one direction, they probably are gonna hate me. Good job chloe. Your awesome at this self esteem boosting. And I'm talking to myself again. Great. They probably left with out me.

Just at that thought, the door flew open, and there stood in front of me, was Louis Tomlinson. Oh my shit. I'm probably gonna piss my self.

"Ello there love!" He said, engaging me in a warm hug.

"H-hi, I-I'm Chloe-e." I stuttered, embarrassing myself. Louis smirked and pulled me into the large house.

"Well blonde carrot, I hope you're ready for the best beach experience of your life!" He shouted, dragging me into a room at the end of a long hallway.

"Yeah I'm really excited!" I squealed making the carrot obsessed boy laugh.

"Ello lads! I brought the guest of honor!" He shouted spreading his hands out, creating JAZZ HANDZ! This caused a loud historic of laughter. Once the laughing died down, the boys each came up to me introducing them selves. The last person to intro-hug me, was Niall.

"Hi I'm niall." He said looking down.

"I'm chloe." I leaned in for a hug, just I had done with the other boys. But when we hugged, it was like alarms in my ears. Fireworks in my heart. It was weird the feelings I got from the sole hug.

"Ehem" One of the boys coughed, turns out we were hugging for at least a minute.

"Um uh- sorreh" he apologized, looking down again. Then he finally looked into my eyes. We held onto each others gaze for what felt like forever.

"Hey you two. Love birds? Guys." Unfortunately our connection was pulled apart by the idiot boys.

"Okay then. Now that we have your attention, Chloe, unfortunately Daniel can't come..." I sighed

"That's fine. Do you know why?"

"His work called him over to America for some meeting? It's some work thingy" Louis said frowning.

"Well I guess more time with you guys then!" I happily smiled. They all laughed at my weirdness and sent smirks my way.

"You guys ready for the beach?!" Liam shouted, running out the door, towards a white suburban.

"Ohhhh gurl you get inside that car!" I turned around to see Harry and Louis laughing historically at they're attempt to be ghetto, which only caused me to laugh along. The seats instead of being in rows, went in a circle around the whole back area of the van. Eventually sitting down, the order went, Liam, louis, me, niall, Harry, and then Zayn.

"I haven't been to the beach in like two years." I announced to them.

"Woah. Really?" The all couresed. I simply nodded.

"So Chloe. How old are you?" Liam asked trying to spark a conversation.

"I'm nineteen."

"Oh em gee HAZZAS NINETEEN TOO!" Louis screamed making me flinch a little bit. I'm one of those people. One of those people, that takes a while to crack. Takes a while to make crazy and awkward an hilarious. But when you crack me? I'll be open, awkward, affectionate, and pretty much insane.

"Favorite like solo singer?"

"Hands down Ed Sheeran. Cause he's freaking amazing." They all smiled widely.

"What...?" I said kind of scared for the answer.

"Never mind." Louis said closing the subject. Okay then... For the rest of the car ride, we mostly sat and talked about the most random things. And I mean random.

"We're here!" Louis shouted opening the door, and sprinting to the sandy beach. We all soon followed after his actions, running as fast as we could to the water.

"Who wants to get in?" I asked stripping out of my clothes. Once I looked up from the ground, I noticed all ten eyes on me. Well this got awkward.

"Hey mind the staring? It's kinda uncomfortable...." I said trailing off.

"Sorry love, it's just your wicked fit!" Harry said taking his eyes off of me.

"Alright Curley. Whatever you say. How about we get in the water? Eh?" The all nodded vigorously, running into the water. Niall stayed behind to walk with me.

"So chloe? Why'd you move to London?" He said blushing. God this boy is cute. I could fall into his ocean blue eyes. His blonde highlights brightened up his gorgeous face. Whoah. Shit.

"What?" Niall said blushing again. I said that all out loud.

"Uh-nothing-I uh- I'm hot! Yeah hot! I'm gonna get in the water!" I said sprinting to the water, pink flooding my cheeks. I am such an idiot some times.

Niall's POV:

I stood there blushing like a mad man, smiling like a fool. The gorgeous girl just called me perfect pretty much. I watched chloe run off into the water, embarrassed. Her long bleach blonde hair swaying back in forth, blowing in the wind. Her bright blue eyes popped with her tan skin. She's wearing absolutely no make up, so it shows that she's comfortable in her own skin. Oh no. I met her an hour ago. The question that replays in my mind over and over again in my mind as I walk towards the lads and Chloe is, am I falling for the Chloe Carter?

Hmmm what do you girlies think? Any body like it so far? Yes? You should FAN! VOTE COMMENTO!

K PEACE GEORGIA