Read for Read

If you would like a  G E N U I N E  Read for Read, all you have to do is:

-Leave a comment in which you mention your book's title and its general idea/ purpose so that you can reach the right audience.

-Go through people's comments on here and reply "okay, I'm in" if interested. You can ask them for further information either privately or in the comment section.

If you reply to someone's comment, you need to be REAL. Please don't promise to read their book(s) if you won't. Be honest. Writers appreciate a GENUINE read over a pity one.

                                                                 ***********

@ohitsrebecca : I am currently writing a book called "Tomorrow" which is meant to raise awareness on mental health. It contains mature themes such as depression, anxiety, suicide, self-harm, sex and others. If you like a mix of romance and mental health, sorrow and happiness, this book might be the right book for you, especially if you're a Dolan Twins' fan...!! And if not, it's okay, just imagine someone with the same name! If you're in, reply "okay, I'm in" and if I reply back, it means that I am willing to check out your work!

(I also have another completed book called "The astonishing green eyes" and it might be the right book for you if you like cliché love stories! It is a Cole Sprouse fanfiction)

Your turn now! Please stick to the instructions and be kind to one another!