|1|

______

'Finally.' You tought. Stepping out of the train station, you stopped by a park and sat down on the bench, placing your small crimson suitcase next to you. You just got out of juvie, or what others would call it, ,,Juvenile Detention Centre". It was a stupid name and also long. [or atleast for you it was.] Same goes for the place itself. It was boring and stupid, not to mention it was basically hell on earth.

Your foster parents didn't come to pick you up, and they could probably care less about your well being. But that didn't really bother you, since you felt the same way about them.

"Now what?" You had no idea where to go from here. You didn't want to go home, and you also had nowhere else to go. sighing, you leaned your head backwards to stare up at the sky.

The sun was setting, leaving warm tones like oranges and yellows in its path mixed with blues. It was a pretty sight you could look at forever.

Your stomach grumbled.

"Shit."

______

The ,,open 24/7'' sign flickered as you walked in the store. Your suitcase? You snuck it inside your foster's house, not wanting to deal with them. Right now, you were really hungry, and you needed to eat.

Not having any money on you, [not like you wouldn't do the same thing if you did have some] you decided to try and steal some food. The store was old and small, with only one old man as the cashier. What could he even do against you?

Exactly. Nothing.

Looking trough an isle, you found some (F/S) and grabbed two of them along with a soda can. That should probably do it, right?

Nope.

You got more food that caught your eye and put it in your pockets or under your (f/c) hoodie. It was big, so he (the cashier) wouldn't even notice. But even if he did, it wouldn't matter.

You walked to the next Isle, to actually see people in the store.

"Oh my god, just shut the fuck up already!" a guy whisper yelled at the girl who was next to him, giggling in her what would seem like a disguise.

She wore a white mask that covered her mouth along with a brown hat that had a smiling bear on it, wich was tipped a bit forward, probably so no one could see her eyes, but you saw them perfectly. Big and a canary color. They gave off a signal wich said "I don't bite" but if you looked closer, they said "I do."

"You're no fun" she giggled again.

'oh my god that giggle is so cute holy fuck-' you tought to yourself, still staring at the two people who were whispering to each other and searching for what they need.

The boy turned his head around and looked you straight in the eye, making you jump up slightly while trying to avoid eye contact, looking around.

He wore a simple black hoodie and had it over his head, where his black strands of hair sticked out. His turquoise eyes made you shiver.

"Ugh. You attracted attention towards us, you dumbass. This is why I didn't want to come with you." He mumbled the last part. You somehow got annoyed at how he was talking with the so called 'dumbass'.

You knew it wasn't your business, but you also didn't give a flying fuck about whether it was or wasn't your business.

You squeezed his shoulder, making him slightly jump just like he did to you.

"That's no way to talk to a lady, is it now?" You growled into his ear. You had to get on your tiptoes, since he was taller than you.

"It's not really any of your business, is it now?" He replied quickly, snapping his head to the right where you were still squeezing his shoulder on your tiptoes.

You squeezed him tighter. "Does it look like i give a fuck about that?" You asked sweetly, trying to calm yourself down before you did anything reckless.

"Let go of me."

"Or what?"

"You'll regret it." He growled.

"I don't think so." you chuckled lightly, squeezing his shoulder tighter and tighter.

"Apologize to her, and maybe I'll let you go." you lowered your voice. Realizing the girl was staring at you, you quickly looked down at her, since you were taller. (sorry if you're shorter, this is my book and i hold the power😎)

She had a look in her eyes that you read as "Wow, you're amazing", wich made you blush and quickly avert your gaze to the man.

He turned around to face you, as you forced yourself to smile up at him, not letting go of his shoulder. You could now see his face better, he had purple spots under his eyelids with stitches at the ends, as he also had the same next to his mouth on both ends, going up to his ears.

"You clearly don't know what you're getting yourself into." He lifted one of his hands into the air, making a blue flame appear.

"Get lost, kid." he growled.

"Apologize, asshat." you growled back, squeezing his shoulder even tighter as he tensed up a bit.

"Hey, it's okay! He always calls me that, but thank you so much for trying!" the girl giggled beside you, making you jump up.

She hugged you out of noWhERE as you tensed up into her grasp, making you squeeze the guy's shoulder even more.

"Shit. Let go already!" He snapped at you. "Dabi! Dabi! Can we keep her? I think we'd be really good friends!" the blonde girl released you, jumping up and down with a big smile across her face looking at the guy she called Dabi. 'Dabi? Really? What, does he dab on the haters?'

He stared at you in annoyance while rubbing his shoulder. "No. She's a kid. Probably not even that strong."

"Pretty sure your shoulder says otherwise." you smirked.

"Get lost. Let's go, Toga. I've had enough." He bumped into your shoulder, making some of the things in your hoodie fall. "Rat." you mumbled, picking up your stuff.

"But-- didn't Shigaraki say to get-" The girl was interrupted by the door closing on her.

"Well, maybe we'll meet again! Let's get to know each other next time, I'd love for you to be my friend!" she giggled, hopping out of the store like a child.

Even though you tought she acted childish, your heart was beating fast as a pink blush creeped up your cheeks.

'Wait, that guy told ME to get lost, while he just left. Is he that dumb-' you snorted at your own toughts, standing up.

You made your way to the door. seeing how the cashier was staring at you, You smirked at him while running out.

Poor man was probably too old to even run after you at this point. He just stared as the door closed.

"again..?" He sighed.

_________

Hello peeps, if you didn't read the announcement already, I accidentally deleted some plot lines and shit for this book and I wanna punch myself for being this stupid-

BUT HERE'S A CHAPTER YAY
SORRY I STILL SUCK AND I ALWAYS WILL LMAO