|2|

"Creep." your childhood friend, Ayumu, mumbled into your pillow.

Yeah, he was a dude. Yeah, he had weird fashion taste and cobalt like hair with a white streak. He could act childish one second and then next thing you know he's more responsible than your mother.

You and him didn't have any other friends, only each other. But you both liked it like this. Even though he was sometimes too gay to function and you wanted to rip his brains out, you loved him. Of course, in a brotherly way.

Or.. Sisterly?

"Says the one who stalks their crush 24/7" you snorted as you leaned back on the chair, closing your eyes.

"S-shut up! You said you wouldn't judge me.." He pouted with a light blush, sitting up and hugging your
(f/c) pillow.

"You also said you wouldn't judge me" you pouted back, your eyes still closed.

"I'm not! I'm just stating facts." He pouted even more.

"As was i." you smirked, opening your eyes to look at your loading computer. "ugggghhh fineee, okay, I get it. Whatever." He sighed, falling face forward on a old stuffed animal you had on your bed.

"I got in!" you smiled, looking at how your computer changed from the loading screen to a page full of files and stuff you couldn't be bothered to look at right now.

Ayumu got up as fast as he could and ran to your side, leaning on the desk to stare at the screen. "Wait, I tought you were joking when you said you knew how to hack into databases-" you rudely interrupted him, "You always think I'm joking." leaning forward to your desk as you grabbed your mouse.

"But how did you do it with this shitty old computer?"

"It was my dad's. And it's not that old. He was a pro hacker, and he wanted me to follow his footsteps, so he gave it to me before-" you cut yourself off. "nevermind." you sighed.

"Aww, (y/n).. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring him up.." He hugged you tightly.

"What? No, don't apologise. I'm fine! I got over it anyways." you tried pushing him off of you.

"Yeah, right. I know you too well,
(y/n). Please stop acting fine when you aren't.." He hugged tighter, squishing your right cheek with his left.

"No, seriously! You wanna know how i got over it?" You pushed him off, not being a big fan of hugs. "Alright, how?" he rose an eyebrow, his hands on his hips as stared at you.

"For example, do you see this action figure? It's my favorite. My mom made it on her own.. I think. and it's also Stain." You picked up your only action figure you had of a villain you liked called Stain. It was made out of porcelain, so you had to be really careful with it.

"Not really an action figure, but I call it that." you chuckled.

You found it in your parent's room as a kid, and just kept it with you since your mom said it would bring "good luck".

You turned your chair around to face your friend, shoving the so called action figure into his face, and pulled it back to you. You threw it onto the ground as hard as you could, smashing it as small pieces of porcelain flew everywhere.

"(Y/N) WHAT THE FUC-"

"Now it's gone forever. It doesn't exist now, so why should i give a fuck about it?" you shrugged.

'i don't need luck.' You slightly smirked.

His eyes grew wide as  his eyebrows furrowed, staring down at you.

"Wait, so is that how you also got over your exes?" He furrowed his brows even more.

"Who?" you giggled, turning back around in your chair to face your desk.

"Alright, back to work!"

_________

"They're wanted villains? That's.. Pretty cool." you stared at the screen, your blue haired friend next to you doing the same.

"Please don't tell me you're gonna try and chase that girl.." Your friend sighed.

"..."

"(y/n).."

"..."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're actually doing this-" his smoky gray eyes blowed up, staring at you.

"I didn't even say anything!" You argued.

"Yeah, that means you're actually gonna do it! You're my best friend, I know you well enough." He sighed again.

"Whatever.." you mumbled.

_________

There's a Mean Girls and Adventure Time reference in here so if you guys get one of them i WILL love you forever

And i don't have an excuse to why the chapter is short-