author's note

Dear readers,

Please note that this story deals with sensitive topics such as violence, mental disorders and suicide. Read at your own risk. 

The characters, locations and plot of the story are completely fictitious and are not based on anything other than the thoughts that purely flow from the author's head. Any similarities to any other character or story is merely a coincidence. 

On a lighter note, thank you so much for clicking into this story. I appreciate you for giving this story a try. I'll try my best to stay motivated and finish this story because it's been in my head for a while now.

This story significantly exists to portray the insides of a victim's head and how one's hurtful words and actions can lead a person to chilling consequences. One of those consequences happen to be illegally gunning down students in school out of anger or hatred, which I'm sure most of you are aware of since school shootings have been a grave issue lately.

I'm here to let you know that the weird kid in the corner of the canteen is waiting for someone to approach them, so be the one to do so! Or at least be kind to everyone around you, always. Don't doubt the capabilities of someone who has been physically or mentally tormented. Many students around the world are harassed to their own suicides, and some others resort to shooting students who have once victimised them. Please be aware of this and try to put yourself in their shoes. 

Empathy and kindness always. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story and I hope more people will open your eyes to the issues that are touched on in this book. Thank you x

- Ana :) 

***