Chapter 4

Jennie's POV

It's been a week since the accident. That awful stupid fight happened because Me and Kai. Lisa didn't do anything wrong at all! She was my hero. I still remember her eyes, her touch, the way she looked at me. It was so soft and different than other people. Since the fight I haven't seen her at school Rose or Kai. I heard that Kai is in coma and have a broken nose and collar bone, which he deserved. But I didn't heard anything from Rose or Lisa. I was so worried about them, they were fighting with 5 muscly guys from football team. I was snapped out of my thought by Jisoo lightly shaking my left arm.

K.J: "Jen look, its Rose."

I looked at where Jisoo was looking. It was Rose who can barely walk on her legs trying her best to hind her pain. She was wearing a bucket hat which was covering face and with simple outfit. Everyone's attention was on her. She ignored all the whispering and walked towards us and give us a kind tired warm smile. She had bruises and cuts all over her face. She looked so tired.

(Imagine her with black hoodie, sweatpants and white sneakers)

R: "Hey girls. I haven't seen you guys sin-"

J: "Hey Rose. How are you feeling? Are you hurt? How's Lisa? Where's Lisa!?"

I didn't let her finish her sentence, I asked so many questions in one breath. I saw Jisoo and Rose lightly laughing at each other which I didn't found funny.

K.J: "Jeez Jennie, let the girl finish her sentence, continue your sentence Rose"

R: "thanks Jisoo. I haven't seen you guys since the fight are you guys ok?"

She kindly asked us with a tired smile. I didn't said but nodded at her and give her a smile then I saw Jisoo who was blushing madly. Weird huh? Maybe she likes her?

R: "ok, I know you guys gonna ask so many questions but Lisa is fine, she's at home resting. She had some bruises and few cuts on her face."

J: "oh my god! Are you kidding me?! That's so bad! This is all my fault!"

my voice cracked. Jisoo looked at me with a worried looked and continued the conversation.

K.J: "Can we visit her? We want to say thank you for what she did. And why are you here? You can barely walk"

VISIT HER?!? Jisoo is crazy. Rose just chuckled at Jisoo.

R: "I don't think she will be happy to see you guys, she doesn't like to show her weakness to people.
I'm here to pick up the works we missed in class then I'm heading home to Lisa and I'm fine I have a few bruises on my legs" she smiled.

Do they live together?? I had so many questions in my head, but I kept it inside. Jisoo was looking at me with a weird look. What was she thinking now?

K.J: "I know you wanna see her badly I can beg Rose until she says 'yes'"

She whispered softly. I was thinking about her offer then I nodded at Jisoo.

K.J: "Hey Rose, can we pleeaseeeee visit Lisa? I mean she was our hero for both of us and we just want to say thank you to her. She nearly sacrificed her life for us"

She did her best puppy eyes to Rose. Rose thought about it for a second, then replied.

R: "Okay! Fine...I'll pick you guys up after school but make your "thank yous" quick! She hates when people see her weak side."
She warned us in a serious tone. I gulped and we nodded at her. "I have to go girls, Lisa is waiting for me, I told her I'll take only 30mins. I'll see you guys after school"
she waved at us and went to principal's office.

K.J: "looks like someone got to see their crush after a long horrible week."

She wiggled her eyebrow at me I just rolled my eyes at her leaving her alone at school hall and went to class. I sat on my usual sit and pretended to listen Mr YG he was still talking about World War 2. I was so nervous about seeing Lisa face to face for the first time and after that awful fight. I hope she'll speak to me. Fingers crossed.