Chapter 17

Draco just sat there, too stunned to do anything other than stare. When he finally gathered enough of his wits through his happiness, he nodded. He watched as Harry gently took the ring and placed it on his right ring finger.

Draco sighed and kissed him, properly this time. Too overtaken by emotions, they simply glided through dinner and then Harry had introduced Draco to the Weasley's and their little children.

The next two months passed in a blur and before he knew it, he was standing on at an altar in cream robes with a deep yellow embroidery. His legs felt like jelly after having to walk all the way up to the man he was going to be able to call 'husband' in a few minutes.

He couldn't have been happier to be here.

They exchanged their vows one after another...and then it was over. Draco and Harry were married and Harry kissed him, effectively stealing all of his breath.

And at the same time, he knew that he had done the same to Harry.

During the reception afterwards, they only danced with each other.

Traditionally everyone got one dance with each of them, but they were hardly traditional after having to go through months of overly-formal traditions. They just wanted to do what they wanted for once.

And so they danced.

They danced and kissed and openly touched and flirted. They let love shine through their eyes, and as soon as the last dance ended, they were out the door faster than the words 'have fun' could have been uttered.

Harry apparated them to his cottage out in the country and Draco breathed in the clean air. That night they spent making love and chocolate chip cookies together.

They had only been on their honeymoon for two weeks when Draco suddenly bent over clutching his stomach and crying out. It had hurt, a lot, and he knew this was no mere joke. The baby was coming, and it wanted out.

Now.