Michael

"So tell me Mr"She looked down at her clipboard"Clifford do you know why you're here?"The therapist asked me. I shrugged"Come on Michael"I stayed quiet.  The therapist rolled her eyes"Ok then can you tell me why you think you're here?"I sighed.

"Apparently, the whole neighborhood plus my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy, I'M NOT CRAZY!" I said yelling the last part.

She sighed and fixes her glasses."So you're telling me the fire and your family dying none of that wasn't real and it was all a dream?"I nodded. She hummed while nodding and wrote something down.

"You think I'm crazy huh?" I said frowning.

She shook her head"Mr.Clifford that's n-"

"YOU ALL THINK I'M FUCKING CRAZY HUH WELL I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY,"I said yelling at her and going over to her desk throwing papers off and turning it over. She gasps as I continue to destroy her office, seconds later I was being manhandled , thrown into a straight jacket and pushed back into a chair.

 I struggled while two men were tieing me to it my breathing was heavy .I looked around at all the stuff I destroyed. Computer threw out the window which now,the window has a big hole in it desk and the chair tipped over books everywhere"It's amazing what can happen when you're mad"I said sending the lady a creepy grin she just stared at me,Showing no fear.

"So as I was saying, Michael, you are not crazy this is your way of dealing with the loss of your family. I understand this is hard for you"I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why you're wasting your time. My family is perfectly fine and they are coming for me any minute,I said looking at the door"Come on guys" She sighed once again. She pulled out some pictures and stood up.

"Michael here are pictures from the fire some neighbors took and the police I don't know what other proof you need but look"she held up the pictures I frowned as she showed me pictures of a house on fire I shook my head.

"That could be anyone's house"she nodded.

"That is true ,but look" the pictures she showed me next made me scream out as realization and memories started coming back. Pictures of my mom,dad ,and sister dead burnt barely had skin left. I started freaking out again I felt like I was having a panic attack.

"NO,NO,NO NOOOOOOOOO"I Shook my head trying to get the images out of my head. I felt something go into my arms and I suddenly calm down. I took in shallow breaths.

"Now Michael do you believe me?"I nodded still tearing up"Fine my work here is done Michael, if you're good all week we will send you out of here"I nodded.

"I'm in a nut house huh?"I said looking up at her she walked over and grabbed my shoulder and shook her head I looked down crying a little harder"b-but I'm not crazy or am I really?"she shook her head.

"No Michael your just depressed,you are not  crazy it's normal for some people to do this ,but don't worry you'll recover soon ok, then you can say bye bye to this place"I nodded

"So why did I have to come here?"I asked as she walked over to the door opening it

"Well, this is a hospital Michael we just have different areas in here and the people that care about you and wanted you to get help to get better"I rolled my eyes.

"No the bastards was like that crazy red hair is living in a burnt out house and talking to imaginary people  lets call the nut house on him"I tried crossing my arms but then I remembered that they were already crossed. I started laughing the lady smiled and nodded to the guy behind me. I felt myself being wheeled out as I continue to keep laughing. I don't know what was so funny.

"Goodbye, Michael see you next week"I just laughed at her and looked straight ahead.

"Michael try to quiet down ok ,we have sleeping patients in their room on this floor," the man behind me said pushing me into the elevator. I tried nodding butIgot dizzy and just started giggling even more.

"Bill I think you gave him to much?"a man said beside me. i watch the man behind me shrug.

"funny heads"I laughed as I watched them through the reflections on the silver elevator doors. The elevator dinged and we got off we went into a quiet hallway"WHY IS IT SOOOOOOO QUIET WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!!!" I yelled the men shushing me. I just giggled.

I looked at the different rooms they all had little windows in them. But they were all shut"WHY ARE ALL THE WINDOW HAVE RUGS ON THEM TAKE THEM DOWN THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE?"I yelled again my voice cracking at the end the men ignored me "HELLO ANSWER MY QUESTION I NEED TO KNOW"I yelled to the man behind me. I don't know what was wrong with me but I felt good like I was on cloud 9,no more like cloud 1,000,000,000.

I giggled at the comparison. We made a stop at a room as one of the men was talking to a nurse"GUYS I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF TALK GUYYYSS"they shushed me again"SHUSH YA SELF YOUR THE ONE BEING LOUD!!"I looked to my left and saw a room with the window opened."HEY LOOK GUYS I CAN SEE IN THERE HEY,HEY,HEY WHY DOES THAT GIRL HAVE A MOP ON HER HEAD AND A BEARD"I nodded to the person in the room the men shook their heads and a pair of doors opened leading us into another room.

We reached another room and the man beside me opened the door"T-TANKS BALDY"I smiled up at him as I got wheeled into the room.

"Your home Michael this is your new room"I shook my head.

"Nooo I had playboy poster's up in my room this isn't my room"they untied me ,walked me over to the bed, and took off my jacket.

"Yea,yea goodnight Michael the remote is over there for the T.V. Ok be good tonight and you can come out and meet the others"I nodded laying down and getting under the covers. I didn't realize I was sleepy until I knocked our after I hit the pillow.