Chapter 8: The Big Surprise

After a long night, Lisa and I are sitting in the house trying to comprehend what was going on...suddenly Lisa falls off the sofa and starts crying in pain..."Lisa whats wrong!" "They drugged me and then did something... I don't remember what they did." Luckily I know of a doctor specifically for vampires..."Lisa do you want to go to a doctor I know that deals with only vampires?" "Yes now please!" As we set off to the vampire doctor...that's what I call him but his real name is Joe...we get there at close to 3:27 AM...I knock on the door...Joe finally gets to the door "Joe we have an emergency!" "Okay bring her in".

While Joe takes her in and lays her on the sofa, I could see the worry in his eyes. "Is she going to be okay Joe?" "I don't know Tony... I don't know...I sure hope she will be...would be best for you to go home for the night and return tomorrow night".

So I did as Joe suggested to me to do and went home... I walk in the house that is empty, lifeless, dark, and most of all silent...so silent that it scares me. I go upstairs to my room and I lay there trying to get some sleep but all I found was the start of all restless nights. As I lay there thinking about Lisa I dose off...if I remember correctly it was around 3 am..all of a sudden I'm in the streets again where I first met lisa...as the shadow of an object moves across the ground I start to walk closer..just to find my self in the middle of nowhere... I jump out of bed in heavy breathing... I sit there trying to make sense of what happened... I thought to myself...am I lost without her? is she the reason I haven't gotten my self killed yet?... I sit here trying to figure it all out...then suddenly my cell phone start to ring..as I answer it I listen "Tony get here fast this is Joe... I need your help they have come to kill us" and then I heard the phone drop to the floor... I dropped my phone and took off running as fast as I could to Joe's house. Luckily he was only a block down the road.

I finally made it to Joe's house and I catch the crooks in the act. I stop and noticed the tattoo on one dude's wrist..."666" is what it was...then I realized that they were the ones who kidnapped Lisa in the beginning. I whip out my slightly large pocket knife "stop right there you have to get through me to get to them" then the unknown happened... I somehow shadow stepped and killed 3 of the 4 doing this...I'm left with the dude that has the tattoo on his wrist. As I go forward and try to stab him he turns to dust and flies away out the house...As I turn to make sure that Lisa and Joe where ok I pass out...