Chapter 1

Izuku P.O.V
The day izuku gets the quirk one for all

I wake up with my dad (all might) standing over me in his buff form. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and said "come on boy " and takes me to the kitchen. He sat me down across from my mom, they were both staring at me like they were excited to tell me something. My dad stood up and said "my boy me and you mom we're talking and since u are getting ready for UA we think you're ready to inherit my quirk one for all " I jumped out of my chair and hugged my mom and dad. I can't believe I'm getting a quirk! Exceptionally one for all!! but now I have to train and actually now how to use my quirk.

Time jump to after the entry exam

I'm walking out of the exam I didn't get any points but I did save this girl that has this zero gravity quirk, she can manipulate gravity by touching solid things that's so cool but she seems to be a good person.

I go home to tell my dad about my exam because I'm sure I'm not going to get in because of my points. I finally get to my house and I see my dad waiting for me on the porch I had a small frown my dad saw the frown and said "what's wrong, my boy" dad I don't think I passed the exam I saved a girl instead of getting points "nonsense with your new quirk and u saving someone they have to let you in just go get some rest and we will look at up your results tomorrow" I go get food and go up to my room and a lay there awake for a couple of hours thinking if I'm going to get in or not until I finally fell asleep.

The next morning I slept in a little since I was a little nervous to look at my results. I walked downstairs and I see my dad sitting at the table with my laptop ready for me to put in my password. I sat down and put in the password and I look at the screen it showed a little green checkmark right next to the word passed. I passed I can't believe it all this hard work did something! I scrolled down the page it said I was put into the hero class 1-A, I screamed on the top of my lungs and my dad went into his buff form and picked me up and hugged me. I can't believe it me a hero training!!!