Chapter 4

Haru's P.O.V

It's taken me six years, to complete this case. The police has been behind this as well, since a good friend of mine called Toshiro knew that the doctor was lying the whole time.

Now that I know that the doctor is Holly Bow's father. He will be claimed for fraud and almost ruining a person's career.

I'm glad that I can tell Toshiro about this and put the doctor into prison.

After Victor put me down, after telling them I'm skating again, I told them, "I got to make a quick phone call."

They all nodded and I went outside; sat on the door step. Makkachin followed me outside. He sat on my lap and I began to stroke him with my right hand.

With my left, I got my phone out and phoned Toshiro. After two rings he picked up.

"Hello. This Toshiro Stone of the Police. What is your emergency?"

"Hey Toshiro. It's me Haru."

"Hey Haru! Why are you calling me this late?"

"I got more information on that doctor."

"Oh... Well, tell me."

"That doctor has a daughter, that I know. She was my rival."

"Wait?! You mean Holly Bell?! That means that doctor is her father?"

"Yeah, but I also heard something else which is more evidence."

"What is it?"

"Holly Bell told everyone that I phoned her and told her that I quit and said I hated Ice skating. She said that around  the time the doctor said I couldn't skate anymore."

"Alright. That's good enough evidence. Tomorrow at twelve, we arrest him."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then."

I hung up on Toshiro and put my phone back into my pocket. Makkachin moved his body over my legs.

I laughed and said, "Hahahaha. I missed you too Makkachin."

I stroked him more, until I felt arms around my shoulders. I turned my head to the right and saw the person I missed the most besides my brother. Victor Nikiforov.

"I've really missed you my dear." Victor softly said to me.

I leaned back into Victor's chest while stroking Makkachin.

"I'm sorry, Victor. I didn't call or text you for six years." I started crying. Tears coming from my eyes.

Victor turned my head and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

We pulled away and looked at each other. Victor wiped my tears and said, "You don't need to apologise. I never believed what Holly said and you had every right to grieve and not talk to anyone. In all honesty, seeing you now, I'm just glad that you look okay. And you're still beautiful. I love you my little bird." He said.

"I love you too Victor."

We kissed and we stayed in that position we were in outside for a few more minutes.

We then headed inside and we moved his boxes into my room since I have loads of space and I have a King sized bed.

As soon as we hit the pillows, we instantly fell asleep.