💗

Ava pov 

So let put y'all hip about what has happened within these three months so first things first Ciara and chance are finally together and I am so happy

So let put y'all hip about what has happened within these three months so first things first Ciara and chance are finally together and I am so happy. Tylers been locked up for 3 months because he got pulled over and he had weed on him so he violated his probation and he's been in there for three months know another thing is that I am pregnant only Ciara, kacey and my mom knows. I didn't tell my brothers because I'm scared of what there reactions would be, but any ways right now me the girls are shopping Rt now for the baby getting like toys and stuff like that.
I can't wait until my man get home I said walking around the store
Girl we know with yo nasty self we know what you wanna do Ciara said.
Girl shut up I said laughing.
Ok come in y'all I'm hungry, I think I want some McDonald's y'all I said. Ok babes we can get whatever you want kacey said on our way walking out the mall I bumped her into somebody and looked up and seen this girl. I'm so sorry girl she said. It's ok boo I said trying not to sound rude. I'm nique she said. Well nique nice to meet you I said. Then she was like can I get your Instagram maybe we can be friends. I said ok we exchanged Instagrams and Me and the girls went to the car and drove to McDonald's.
Later that night...
When I got home I got in the shower and ate my food. Then I got a call from Tyler
Phone conversation
Tyler-hey baby wyd
Ava- nothing eating I miss you so much baby do you know when you are coming home
Tyler-no baby I don't know yet but when I find out you will be the first I tell ok baby
Ava-yes baby
1 minuet remaining
Tyler- I love you mamas ok
Ava- I love you to baby
After we got of the phone I turned on Netflix and watched it until I fell asleep

1/22/2020
Comment💋
Vote💋