Prologue

Hi everyone! So, this is a fredxreader and you're Harry's twin sister. This story will be updated on Sundays unless I tell y'all otherwise. For the first few chapters it will be either your POV or third POV because it's easier to write that way. I originally made a dracoxreader but changed it to this. Sorry for all that confusion, but thank you for your patience. Enjoy!

Third POV

Albus Dumbledore, an old man with a long white beard, walked along Privet Dive, and caused all the street lamps to go out with his strange device.

"I should've known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall," he says to the cat sitting on a home's lawn. The cat slowly transformed into a tall, stricken looking woman.

"Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true?" "I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad." "And the twins?" "Hagrid is bringing them."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" "Ah, professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

They heard an engine behind them, and turned to see Hagrid riding in on a motorcycle with the twins in his arms.

He landed sort of roughly and got off the motorcycle, the twins still asleep in his arms. Dumbledore asked, "No problems I trust, Hagrid?" "No sir," Hagrid responded.

"Y/n slept most of the way, as did Harry. Fell asleep jus' as we were flying over Bristol." He handed Harry over to Dumbledore and y/n to McGonagall.

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving them with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of muggles imaginable. They really are-" "The only family they have left," Dumbledore interrupted.

They walked up the driveway of number 4, Privet Drive. "These twins will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their names." McGonagall told Albus.

"Exactly," he answered, "They're far better off growing up away from all of that. Until they are ready." They placed the twins down on the steps of Privet Drive as Hagrid sniffled loudly behind them.

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really good-bye, after all." Dumbledore placed a letter inbetween the twins, which encased everything their aunt and uncle would need to know.

"Good luck, Harry and y/n Potter." Dumbledore told the sleeping twins.

Ok, I know it's a short chapter but my prologues are normally short.

Romans 12:1-2