Chapter 1 - Junior Year

Hey everyone! This is my first story so it probably won't be great, but please enjoy it (to an extent if you can). WARNING - Throughout this story there might be triggers. If there are any I will put a warning at the top, but I am telling you now so you know.

---------------------------------

Roman's P.O.V.

First day of junior year!! I've been waiting forever. Never mind that, it's here and that's all that matters. I roll over and pick up my phone. I linked my Spotify to sound as my alarm and Next To Me by Foster The People is playing. I let the song continue as I scroll through Instagram for a while, liking almost every picture on my feed. Once the song is over I turn off my phone, deciding to get up and make my bed. Yawning, I walk over to my closet and pull out a red t-shirt. 

"What would go with this?" I ask myself. 

I run my fingers along all of the clothes on my hangers. Suddenly, one of my zip up hoodies falls down. Picking it up, I decide it would go great with my outfit today. After all it was more of jacket type of material and the white went well with the red. I sling it over my arm and smile at the small golden crown design on the back. My closet door closes softly and I set the clothing items on the bed. Then I skip over to my dresser. Dark blue jeans catch my eye and I pull them out, humming to myself. Today is just the beginning of an entire year. I can make new friends, join more clubs or sports teams, and more! Just thinking about it makes me fill up with joy. I quickly change and head down the stairs. Entering the kitchen, I see a clock and it's 7:29am.

"Darn, no time for breakfast."

I run up the stairs and go to my bathroom to brush my hair and brush my teeth. There isn't really a point in washing my face since it already looks fine. I slip on my low top converse and grab my backpack, putting my phone in the front pocket. Time to walk to school.

*Time Skip*

I arrive at my school on time. It's 7:50 and the day starts at 8. I walk in, going to my first class according to my schedule. Math. 

"ROMAN! oMG I hAvEnT seeN yOU IN sOoO LoNG!!!"

I turn my head and see one of my best friends, Remy.

"Hey Remy!" I reply.

I walk towards him, thankful that I have someone I know in my first class. He is in the back left corner of the room, feet on top of a desk, sipping the last of his Starbucks. As I near him, I can see three other Starbucks drinks in his bag.

"What's with the drinks?" I ask, sitting next to him.

"I neeeeed caffene throughout the day babe!"

"Mhm."

I was going to comment on him calling me 'babe' but I realize class is going to start any minute, so I get out some paper and pens for notes and pass some to Remy. Hopefully the teacher doesn't care my friend has a drink in his hand and feet on the desk. Hah.. what a character.

--------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter? It gets better, that was just an intro. Anyways... see ya guys, gals, and non-binary pals!