Chapter 2 - Maybe Junior Year Won't Be So Bad

So there's like one bad word?? Sorry.

--------------------

Virgil's P.O.V

I wake up and groan. It's only 5 in the morning, but I wake up anyways. Great. 

"AHH!" I practically scream as I pick my phone up. 

So. fucking. bright. 

"What did I expect..?" I mumble to myself. 

Honestly I'm too tired to function so there is only one thing to do. Watch youtube until I need to leave.

*Time Skip* 

As I walk up to my school, I sigh. It's not that I hate school or anything I just don't think it's worth my time. Plus the kids here aren't... the nicest. Walking down the hall, I observe the people around me. Most of the teenagers here are talking to their friends. Loudly. I'm pretty early so I wonder why so many people are here already.

"Here we go."

I step into my first class. English. As soon as I get into the room I hear my name being called. Patton. Seeing him waving, I slightly grin and walk over to a desk next to him. 

"Hiya, Virge!!"

"Hey, Pat."

He started talking about his summer break while I started to sketch in a notebook. Though I preferred blank paper instead of lined paper, it worked.

"Soooo how was your summer?"

"Eh.. it was alright I guess. I got to sleep a lot and I even went to a cafe a few times."

"That's great, Virge! I'm so glad you're starting to put yourself out there!!" Patton exclaimed, smiling.

I kept sketching for a while until I was satisfied with my drawing. It was a cherry tree with the blossoms blowing in the wind. I made sure to use my finger to smudge some pencil making a shadow effect around the tree.

The next thing I know, a teacher walks in and starts to talk.

"Settle down class! We'll be having announcements now-" the teacher started.

Boy, was this day gonna go by fast. I don't even know if I mean it sarcastically or not at this point. Too tired I guess.

*Time Skip* (I know it's another one sorry)

Lunch came around soon enough and I said goodbye to Patton who had been in all of my classes so far. He met up with some of his other friends in the cafeteria while I made my way to the library. I like to have a quiet space to chill at when it's lunch time and let me tell you... The cafeteria? Not the place.

I get to the corner of the library and sit on the floor, pulling out a small book from my backpack. Maybe junior year won't be so bad.

-------------------

Okay, so I might make a different book but it will be a soulmate au? Is anyone interested in that?? If you are, let me know (in the comments if you want) and I'll make it. I'd probably update it faster than this book too so please tell me what you think! I don't know how to say bye so uh sorry-