INKIGAYO SANDWICHES

2015;

2015;

"WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T ACCEPT SANDWICHES FROM STRANGERS, OKAY?"

"chan there's no way in hell i'm declining free food." with a serious face lola answered her manager. this was the first time the young artist was in inkigayo. the reason behind it was for promoting her new album 1997, and for lola's luck she needed to dance a whole asś complicated choreography.

"just for once in your life do as i tell you." with a big sigh chanhee told lola. lola, who was sitting on the couch of the small room, only grinned at her as an answer.

"dolores promised me that!" chanhee's voice came out louder than expected.

"what's even the big deal with the sandwiches!" lola grunted. she was getting mad because it wasn't the first time they told her about not accepting the famous inkigayo sandwiches. first it was hyuna, then her older brother and now her manager, and the worst part of it was that they didn't even explained her why.

"look the company doesn't want their newest idol getting in scandals so soon." chan hee explained to her.

"why would i get into a scandal? i know i'm not the best role model but-"

"idols normally put their phone's number on the sandwich. if you accept a sandwich you're basically accepting their phone number. now, do you understand why your lovely manager doesn't want you accepting any sandwich?" seunghyun, who was entering the room told her.

"oh so that's why!" "what are you doing here?" both lola and chanhee answered to man who was now leaning on the door frame.

"i just came to visit my favorite friend." he answered ignoring completely lola's comment.

"aye manager chan i completely forgot you're friends with this old fossil!" lola said in a cute voice trying to annoy top. now seunghyun put all of his attention to lola.

"who are you calling a fossil you noisy fetus!" seunghyun screamed to lola. lola laughed loudly before running outside(and pushing top aside).