Chapter 1

"Mum ! I'm off to school !"

Words just came out of my mouth, uncertainly. How I wish I can go to school by just getting on my bicycle or skate there or maybe just walk there? I sighed a relief after getting on the school bus. Maybe, when i turned 12 I'd be following those cool kids skating to school.. I turned on my phone, plugged in my earpiece to the phone, get my song on and plugged in those earpieces in my ears. Suddenly this kiddo ( my favorite kiddo ) jumped in to the sit next to me.

" Hey sister ! Feeling great today ? " she asked me cooly with her cute little light voice.

What I did was just reply to her the usual answer I'd reply when I'm having a bad day. I don't know why? Soon after, she gave me her confused face and started talking again;

" What's wrong? Tell me would ya ? :) "

"Nah, I'm just not in a good mood today . Goodbye . I'd like to rest ." I replied in a nice mad way to her and looked away glancing through the misty window .

Thoughts off random worry crossed my mind. I asked myself; what the hell are you thinking about. ugh..

I got off the bus as usual-the first to get out of the bus. I don't really like the bus aunty cause she is freaking annoying-she just can't stop peeking on my phone! Honestly, I hate the bus driver as well-a single noise and there he goes nagging ( who would like that !! )

Once I land my feet on the ground, I dash off quickly to the canteen so that the kiddo which is my favorite kiddo still my worst won't chase after me and asked me more.

" Hey, Durrah! Morning! " my usual words when I stepped in the canteen.

The noise and the crowd and everything in the canteen is .. indescribable, really. Sometimes I feel like I just want to slip away straight to class and just spare some time in there but the school law says "its-against-the-law"

My bros came to me with their shoulders over mine; sup homie! miss ya!

I interfered; nah, me miss ya more!

The guy who we called "white nigga" came in the canteen, a little bit further and shouted " perfectionist! wait for me! " . Well, his name is Ben actually. I don't really like the way he acts at first though he's maturely 12 . Day by day goes by, I do feel his cool .. In a way😌