the beta's slutty daughter??

hi.... my names Luna (yes my mom named me Luna i know its only ment for a alpha female but i don't care) and everyone around here refers to me as the group slut. i'm a virgin lets get that clear and im normal just like everyone else well as normal as i can be seeing as im a werewolf and the packs beta's daughter not that it matters all that much. like every she-wolf i wont be able to shift until i find my mate, and no she-wolf in excistence has lived through a shift with out her mate by her side. my only problem is when my mate does find me hes going to reject me or use me because im a 'slut', but like it matters anyway id rather die then be used!!!

Sam here Big Bad Alpha all the way baby HAHA JK!! I'm a softy i can be hard but i just want my mate the one created just for the one who have saved herself for me, 36 more hours and i can start my search for my one and only. Once i have my mate my father will hand the alpha title down to me and then me and my beauty will be a great apla male and female and our pups ugh i cant wait. Shes going to be perfect unlike that little wh*re Luna ugh every unmated guy in this pack has bragged about sleeping with her ugh i cant wait till I'm alpha then ill make sure she realizes the error of her ways. I'm going for a run this thinking about mates has got me all wound up ill be talking to you later.

So what happens when the pack 'slut' is mated to the alpha who despises and wants to punish her for 'sleeping' around imagine his rage and what he does to her. Broken and dejected she runbs wishing to be long gone by the time the shift takes place, so whats happens when she makes it through the shift ALONE and stays away for a few years to go back with a surprise for the alpha and a new found confidnce. Will she accept the man who brutalized her or will she finally end the pain and utter the final rejection and sever their tie for goo. Now lets throw in a crazy possesive ex and a stalker hell bent on claiming her for his own. What will they do? How will they react,? and will they love eachother or give it all up?

sooo new story im still waiting on the editing of royals but ill update soon

like

comment

vote

if you like please and thank you it would mean the world to me

:) xoxoxo Ivy <3