chapter 8

Deku's P.O.V
"Oh no kacchan is going to really kill me now! Ughh!! why did I hide in the bathroom?!" I stopped talking when I start to hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom and I quickly try to stand on the toilet "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I quickly cover my mouth from screaming. 'He is so scary' I start to hear him opening the stalls one by one. Keep in mind I'm in the last one. Not even 10 seconds later he is opening the stall next to me. 'Please someone help me!! I'm going to die!'
     I quickly lock the stall just before he opens it. " HA I FOUND YOU!!" He starts to bang on the door. When he noticed the door wouldnt budge he started to crawl under and I see his spiky ash blonde hair. " AHHHH!!" I screamed and I started to climb onto the toilet top and jump to the next stall and I run to class. I didn't look back I was so scared!

Kacchan P.O.V
As soon as I heard his feet hit the floor I tried to crawl under the door again and then I heard the door slam shut. 'Crap he got away!' 'Why am I even chasing him?  It's not his fault I was being a jerk.. BUT STILL THAT LITTLE SHIT PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!'"UGHHHHHH DEKUUUUUUUU"  I quickly got up and ran to the class.
     When I got there I saw him sitting next to todoroki. It made me mad but he looked scared. So I just walk to my desk and put my head down. Why does he like the stupid half and half bastard anyways? He is so quiet and boring and just gets on my nerves! .... why am I getting so mad? I unconsciously slam my fist on the desk and get up. "EEP!
    I turn around and see deku shaking while todoroki sat there telling him its gonna be ok. "IT PISSES ME OFF!" I was about to get up when deku walked toward me I got a little happy but he just sat down at his desk and looked away.

Deku's P.O.V
When I ran away I saw todoroki and he had asked me what was wrong so I told him. A few minutes later we sit near his desk and talk. We talked about how kacchan is a hot head that can get violent. Todoroki told me it was best if I ignore him till he is nicer. 
    "It wouldnt hurt to try" I said scared. Then kacchan walks in and just stares at me. I was terrified but i knew todoroki would help me if need be. I stayed with todoroki for a minute and then I hear a loud bang from kacchan "EEP!" I indistictivly grabbed onto todoroki's arm.
     Suddenly kachann turns around and I start shaking "Midoriya it's going to be ok just ignore that hot headed brute" I just nod my head. I start to see Mr. Aziwa so I walk to my seat and see kacchan just looking at me.
   His eyes tell me he is happy but the rest is neutral. I sit down and look away from him. He looked mad and confused but I didnt care. What should I do?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's short and I havent updated kinda forgot about this 😂