chapter 9

Deku's P.O.V
I'm not sure why but all I did was just look away. I know it won't solve anything but maybe it is best to ignore kacchan. I should think about this rationally first. Hmmm....

Third P.O.V
Suddenly the whole class went silent as all they could hear was Deku mumbling. Kacchan was getting annoyed and turned to look back at deku. "Shut the hell up!" kachann screamed Deku looked up and zipped his lips. " Now students pay attention to class" Mr. Aziwa said tiredly not interested in what just happened. Then everyone went silent, and like that class went on.

~Time skip~

Third P.O.V
As class was about to end kacchan looked back at deku the same time deku did. Kacchan was about to glare and say something but then deku quickly turned his head away. The bell rang soon after and deku left out the class. Kacchan just stood there processing what just happened. "Did that little piece of shit just ignore me?!" With that Kacchan chased after Deku.

Deku's P.O.V

I'm surprised kacchan took that pretty well... although why do I feel so sad that he didnt care? I mean he was being a jerk so it's time someone is mean to him back!

Third P.O.V

As deku was thinking about kacchan and what to do next he heard a sound.
"DEKU!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Deku turns around to see a pissed off kacchan "aww not again!" Deku then begins to run away screaming for help again.

~time skippy!~
After running around the school all day and ignoring kacchan, deku was super exhausted. "Haaa.. haaaa..haa I cant keep doing this. Why is it so hard to ignore him?" Every since deku has been trying to ignore kacchan, kacchan has tried to get close to deku.
As deku was walking home he saw kacchan running towards him. Deku quickly turned around to see a very scary kacchan. "AWW Come on!" Deku started to run again making kacchan even more mad "DEKUUU!"

Deku couldn't run anymore so he just stopped and turned around to see how far kacchan was. This caused kacchan to run right into him. The both ended up on the floor with kacchan on top of deku and deku with his back to the floor. They just froze. Suddenly kacchan felt a slight poke around his thigh. Deku started to turn red. "Hey what the hell is pok- AHH!"

Immediately kacchan got up and his cheeks turned red. Deku quickly got up after. "Um kacchan i-it's not what y-you think!" Deku started to cover his lower body by tugging in his shirt. Kacchan just stood there with his face turning more and more red. "YOUR A FUCKIN WEIRDO!" with that kacchan ran away past deku. Deku just looked down "damn it! That was so embarrassing! Kacchan hates me already ughhh!" He looks down at his pants "You stupid body!" With a face redder then kacchans eyes he jogged home embarrassed.

~time skippyyy to his room~

3rd P.O.V

Deku opens the door to his room and plops on his bed. He grabs his pillow and covers his face "stupid! stupid!stupid ! I'm such a stupid dummy!" Deku yells but its muffled by the pillow. He then sits up pushing the pillow to the side of his bed. He looks up at his ceiling. "What should I do? He already hates me...I wonder what he's doing right now." Deku then gets up and began doing his homework.

°~°Somewhere else (kacchan room)°~°

Kacchan gets home out of breath and super red from what just happened and by running. He walks in and takes off his shoes. He storms to his room, passing by his mom. "Wel- Hey! Why are you so red wha- HEY DONT IGNORE ME!" his mom yells as he runs past. He makes it to his room and slams his door. "DONT BE SLAMMING THESE DOORS LIKE YOU BE PAYINGS THESE DAMN BILLS!" Kacchan's mom yells but is muffled by the door.

"PISS OFF!" Kacchan yells, and then locks his door he just layed against the door. He started to zone out thinking about what happened with deku. He was confused. He didn't know how to feel or what to think. After laying there for about 15 minutes he changes his clothes to a black tank top and grey sweatpants. He walks out of his room looking around hoping to not see his mom. He walks to the door and puts his shoes on. As he is about to open the door "Where the hell are you going?" He freezes but doesn't turn around.

"I'm going for a jog." He begans to turn the door knob. "You better be back before it gets to dark or so help me-" "I'll be back when I get back!" He says sternly cutting of his mom. 'WHACK' "OW WHAT THE HELL?!" He looks back at her holding his head. "You best change that attitude on that jog, talking to me like that" she says narrowing her eyes "Fine whatever just leave me be." His mom is surprised that he didnt argue back.

"Hey kats-" kacchan cuts off his mom again by closing the door. She just stood there for a minute. Kacchan begans to jog down the block. He looks at the scenery. Looking at all the cars driving by, red, then a blue, then a black car all driving by. He then looks at the trees. There is a warm breeze causing the trees to look like they are swaying. He begans to think about deku. He has known deku for years, yet he feels like deku is a new person, hard to read.

After thinking about their childhood together he starts thinking about what would happen if they actually talked. If he didnt always yell at him and just talked. Could they actually be something? Suddenly kacchan stops jogging. What was he thinking just now? "What the hell? That stupid idiot gots me thinking about him." He feels his cheek get hot from thinking about how their future would be together.

He shakes his head away from those thoughts. " What the hell am I thinking? Ugh that stupid bastard!" He begans to jog back towards his house. As he jogs back to his house the thoughts of him and deku having a future together come back. He tries to push these weird thought to the back of his head.

He finally makes it to the door of his house and walks in, taking off his shoes, his mom walks up to him he looks up. "Hey Katsuki .. is there something bothering you?" His mom asks. "Why the hell would you ask a dumb question like that old hag?" He said walking past her towards his room. "  what did you just call me!" She said almost yelling. He just ignored her. "Oh I get it...you like someone and don't know what to do~" she said smiling evily. Kacchan froze.

  "Huh? Guess I was right. So who is it? Is she cute?" She said walking closer to Kacchan. He quickly turned around bright red but angry. "ITS NO ONE! I DONT LIKE A DUMB GIRL!" He yelled towards his mom. She was shocked and took a step back. "Oh...then is it a guy? Aww Katsuki you should've told me. I supp-" she said being cut off by Kacchan "NO IM NOT GAY! ITS HIM! HE'S THE GAY ONE!" after that kacchan closed his mouth and ran to his room. He closed the door and locked it. Mitsuki was surprised but simply smiled. "..So he liked guys huh?...Well I guess they could always adopt." With that she went to her room for the night. 

   Kacchan was laying on his bed looking up. 'I can't be gay..its all him! He's so weird!' Kacchan couldn't sleep that night. All he thought about was Deku.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys...so like its been a hell of a while but ima be honest Kinda forgot about this story, so ya..I tried to make a long chapter sooo enjoy! Sorry for not updating