4

Toni's POV

I woke up and I had a really bad headache I look over and see Cheryl.

I look up at my tv and I see that we fell asleep watching tv we must have just came to my place and watched tv.

I look at my phone it was 11 am god really only knows what time we fell asleep at.

I carefully got up not trying to wake the redhead goddess, had red lip stick stains on my couch.

As I was getting Cheryl started to awaken slowly and said

"Good morning tt"

"Morning sun shine" I say

We made some breakfast and got ready for the day bc we were really only going to the white worm today.

So we got ready and got on my motorcycle and headed there.

*time skip to the white worm*

We got to the white worm and hung out and just studied we played some games with the other serpents it was over all a fun day.

Sooner or later Betty was blowing up mine and Cheryl's phone saying she's coming to get Cheryl bc her mom wants her home.

I really dident want my love to leave so we hid upstairs in one of the spare rooms and told everyone else we were leaving so no one would know that we were up there.

That ment we would be up their for hours so we decided to have a little fun.

Third person POV

"tt?" Said Cheryl

"Yes" Toni said looking into her soul

"What r we going to do up here for the rest of the night?" Cheryl said

"Well we could have a little bit of fun ;)" Toni said moving closer to her and winking

"What kind of fun do u have in mind tt? ;)" said Cheryl

"Here I'll show u" Toni said.

Toni started kissing Cheryl and then started kissing her down her neck.

To be continued..

Word count =323