Drew Washington Imagine

You are visting Washington for two weeks. On the third day, you are taking a picture of this cute cafe, but then  you see a tall, blonde, and muscular guy who has a scruffy beard. Until he turns the corner, you continue to look at him through your camera. You realize that you are a little sad that he might be gone forever. You don't know why he made you happy but he just did. And you liked it.

7th day

You are on this nature trail. You are taking pictures of the trees and the sunlight. You turn and see this guy standing, facing the little stream. You had to capture the moment. After a few shoots, you start walking to guy because you want his permission to use the photo that you just took. When you get to him, you say, "Excuse me?" He turns around and says, "Hi. Yes?" You shake your head and just stare. He aeks, "Hello? Is there something on me?" You say, "No, you just look familiar." He blushes a little while he laughs. Then he says, "I get that a lot, but I get it." You smile. "So..?" He says. You reply, "Omg, yes. Sorry but I am (y/n&l/n). I am going a project for a blog and I took a picture of you and I was wondering if I could use it?" He asks, "Can I see it, the picture?" You say sure and show it to him. "That is a beautiful shot. You are good. Oh...My name is Drew Chadwick." You both shake hands. Then he continues, "I know some other places that you might be interested. If that is okay with you and..." You interrupt, "It's just me and yes, I would love to see more of Washington's freshest nature." He laughs. You smile and love the sound of his laugh.

After sepending hours with Drew, he asks shyly, "(y/n), I know we just met, but I would be grateful if you would go on a date with me tonight?" You stare at him. "You are staring at me again." You stop and blush. Finally, you say, "Yes, I would love to."