something's wrong

Warning: this story contains gore and body horror midway and this is pretty much what my first fic is about. It gets really disgusting and disturbing from there. I swear I didn't mean it to turn out like this XD but you know... one thing leads to another.

You're not from the faint of heart?

You're up to the challenge?

Then by all means, read on!

P.S. the events took place in the modern AU but everything is basically the same.

P.P.S. in my headcanon, males and females are physically similar. So when I mention the breasts of a female character, I refer to the pectorals guys have, not those disgusting sacs of blubber. You'll see what I mean in the middle of the story.

P.P.P.S. crossovers from other animes like digimon, fullmetal alchemist and uma musume pretty derpy. They are members of the scouts. If some of them confuse you, just google them.

"Nanaba, get over here".

I heard Commander Hanji's deep and authoritative voice calling for me from the other side of the barrack's resting room we're currently settling in. we've been to a lot of quests lately when we're not out on our monthly expeditions and now everyone is as lazy as a group of sea lions on the beach. Mikasa, Jean and some of the others must still be asleep in their dorms. While the kids here are either face-to-face with their phone screens or just lay around staring at the ceiling. Hmph. Teenagers...

Anyway, I went over to see what the higher-up lady wanted when I almost tripped over Marcus's sprawled out feet. Damn it, brat! Ugh, great. I'm starting to sound like Levi. Speak of the devil (literally) he's over there wearing, as usual, his infamous resting bitch face, which could earn him the title of the new Grumpy Cat meme if this goes on.

When I finally made it to Hanji after passing by the group of these lazy penguins, she handed me a report about an abandoned factory located slightly far from here.

"No suspicious events or sightings so far in that factory." she started. "Titan Squad saw it on their way home and they request we do an investigation on their behalf in case something is wrong with the area. And since we're the closest to its location, we're the ones for the job." I read over the report she must've received from those guys. Yes, she's the only one who can read Genos's weird ass report like an exorcist handling a talisman. And by read, I meant trying to decipher all these graphs, bizarre drawings and ancient symbols before me. What the hell, man?

The only thing I managed to understand though, was the picture. It shows a rundown building that looked like it hasn't seen a single person inside it for decades. It looked relatively intact despite the huge cracks on the wall, broken windows, and missing batches of paint. Yup, looks abandoned indeed. The doors are even missing their handles. Classic. And apparently it's my job to go and check out that ghost hideout. Sounds easy enough.

I wonder of one of those kids felt like doing something useful, because I'd get bored too if I kept staring at that ceiling.

"Anyone coming with me?" I announced. And frankly, I didn't know what to expect. Because all I have received in return was a chorus of whines and complaints and all that kiddie drama. Even Edward waved shakily at me in dismissal from his sea star position on the couch even though his arm is made of metal. Like, who is he trying to fool? Like I said, drama~

Even Levi didn't give two craps about giving a proper response and proceeded to read that Percy Jackson novel he had borrowed from Genos, all the while sipping from that blasted cup of tea. I swear, it's always tea with that guy. I rarely see him ingest anything other than tea. To the point that I'd sometimes think that tea is his primary meal and the rest of the normal human food articles are just snacks to him.