𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖿𝖿.

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ  𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━ lamai "mai" ngam

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━ lamai "mai" ngam.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ━ manager.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗔𝗚𝗘 ━ 35, november 12th, 1985.

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 ━ phuket, thailand.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 ━ february 2014.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) ━ mai mai, manager mai, miss la, gold heart's mother ( nickname from heartbeats. )

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━ single.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━ lamai, or mai, is the glue that keeps both gold heart and the management of gold heart together. she is best known for her hard-working persona, and her attitude for always getting things done the correct way as soon as possible. heartbeats have dubbed her as gold heart's mother, and to the girls they most definitely see her as a mother figure. she is one of the main reasons gold heart began forming and she played a big hand in deciding which trainees made the final line-up. her personal choice from the trainees was hyun ae, seeing as mai watched ae for years as she trained and improved through all of the tests and was arguably one of the best trainees at the time.

 her personal choice from the trainees was hyun ae, seeing as mai watched ae for years as she trained and improved through all of the tests and was arguably one of the best trainees at the time

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━ choi jumeok.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ━ manager.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗔𝗚𝗘 ━ 33, june 17th, 1987.

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 ━ yangsan, south korea.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 ━ september 2015.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) ━ ju ju, meokie.

( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━ married.
( 挨拶, ) ⵓ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━ out of the three managers for gold heart, jumeok is the most strict. he doesn't hesitate to say no to any of the girls or to put them in their place when they tend to get rowdy or forget their professionalism. he's very stern and more often than not can be found scolding roen after she finds herself speaking out of turn or forgetting to censor herself whenever she speaks her mind. he is the manager who has been around the second longest, being hired shortly after mai but before linjing, and he is the manager who suggested yura and chaejin be put into the final line-up for gold heart.