𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈: 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌.

ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ   NAME ,  heartbeats

ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ NAME , heartbeats.
ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ HANGUL , 하트 비트.
ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ   OTHER NAMES , hb, beats.
ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ FOUNDED , nov 2016, by song chaejin.

ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ MEANING ━ the merriam-webster definition for a heartbeat is "the vital center or driving impulse", which is exactly what heartbeats are to gold heart. when it came to naming their fandom, chaejin took on the responsibility and she came up with heartbeats. a heartbeat signifies that someone or something is alive and breathing, and for gold heart, heartbeats are the only reason they are still together as a group and have come as far as they did.

ʬʬ ᝪ ཿ REPUTATION ━ overall, heartbeats are a very nice fandom, especially to their group. but like every fandom, while there are some good attributes, there are also some bad ones.

  ━━ ( TALENTED! ) . . . heartbeats are some of the most talented and creative people in the world. they have creative art threads or interpret the lyrics to the girls' songs that make the heartbeat community a good one to be in. the members of gold heart try their hardest to interact with heartbeats as much a possible, whether it be by simply retweeting any art on twitter or reposting their art on their personal instagram stories, the girls of gold heart try to amplify and praise the talents of their fandom as much as possible.

  ━━ ( SUPPORTIVE! ) . . . whenever heartbeats come to support, they make sure to go all out. they support gold heart in droves and are never shy when it comes to praising and showing off all that gold heart has accomplished. the quartet genuinely believe that they owe most of heir success to heartbeats, because without them constantly supporting the girls on all of their endeavors have made them feel invincible. gold heart never doubt themselves when they want to take a new route or show a new side of themselves through their music because they know that regardless, they have their heartbeats beside them.

  ━━ ( BAD SIDE! ) . . . there is always some bad wherever there is good present, it's inevitable. sadly, some people who call themselves heartbeats don't always have the best intentions when they start to support or follow gold heart. some, just shove gold heart's achievements in other kpop stans faces, and cause fanwars unprovoked. this side of heartbeats is very small, and does not represent the whole of gold heart supporters. but the good side does outweigh the bad, and that is all that matters.