Feeling the Baby Kick

Kim Seokjin

You were laying down on the couch with your feet propped up on a pillow. You had your phone out on your belly watching Jin do a VLive from your kitchen table. He was doing an "Eat Jin" broadcast and you were laughing your ass off at his silliness. His "Eat Jin" broadcast were one of your favorite things.

You were just running your free hand absentmindedly over your belly when you felt it. 

A little fluttering underneath your hand. 

Your hand freezes on the spot where you felt it. You wait a couple of seconds before you feel it again. You gasp and tears fill your eyes. You just felt your baby kick for the first time. 

"Jinnie!" You yell for him, hearing your voice slightly echo over the livestream. You hear Jin's footsteps through the house as he runs to where you are. He's still carrying the phone for the VLive broadcast.

"What?! What?! Is something wrong? Is it the baby?" He asks in rapid fire, noting the tears in your eyes. You just shake your head at him and reach for his hand. 

"Here. Put your hand here." He gently puts his hand where you put it on your belly. It's silent in the house for a minute until Jin gasps. 

"Oh my god! Did...did the baby just kick?" He looks at you with tears in his eyes. He leaves his hand on your belly feeling your baby kick away. He then turns towards the camera, forgetting he had it in his hand. 

"ARMY~! I just felt Baby Kim kick for the first time! And you guys got to see it too! I'm going to get off now, but I hope you'll understand I want to share in this moment with my wife. Annyeong!" He turns the live off.

"I can't believe this, babe. We felt little Kim move." Jin says as he continues to revel in the fact that he can feel the baby kick. 

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

You were sitting with Namjoon's wife in the dance studio watching your husband's record a practice dance video for ARMY. It was one of the rare times that you got to come to the dance studio to watch the boys. You could see Jimin keeping an eye on you through the mirror. You offered him a small smile and then turned your attention back to Namjoon's wife. 

"Jimin can't take his eyes off of you, can he?" Joonie oppa's wife asked. 

You chuckled. "No. He's gotten so protective over and the baby. I love all the extra attention I've gotten from him. I really got--oh!" You stop as you feel a swift little kick to the right side of your belly. You reach up and rub the side that you felt the movement.

"Y/N? What is it?" Namjoon's wife asks. 

"I think I just felt the baby kick." You look up again to find Jimin looking at you with a concerned look on his face while talking to the guys in between dances. You wave him over and he excuses himself from the guys and rushes over.